GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Image Servers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/10/09 at 16:12
Regular
Hi,

I'm using Firefox 353.

I've noticed that I have random issues when refreshing a page from the freeola.com domain in that the image servers appear to stall and then 'crash' all over the place with no images loading.

This is, as I mentioned, random, and I can't predict when it's going to happen, but if I look at my status bar during a stall, it's at image(n).freeola.com (or net etc).

If I refresh sometime later, all is recovered.

Any ideas?

Neil
Wed 14/10/09 at 04:35
Regular
Hmmm... (not you Hmmm - just a general hmmm...)

It appears they're still coughing a bit - at least at my end.

N.
Wed 14/10/09 at 10:28
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
4.30am! The image server was probably asleep then and you woke it up!:) Will keep looking into it!
Wed 14/10/09 at 16:01
Regular
Man Flu induced insomnia rocks (not).

N.
Wed 21/10/09 at 01:20
Regular
FYI

The image servers still appear to be sporadically coughing.

N.
Wed 21/10/09 at 10:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Doesn't seem to happen for anyone but you. :S

I'm logged into these all day whilst using other monitor to work etc, and others haven't mentioned it anymore. Is rather random :(
Thu 22/10/09 at 02:01
Regular
Stalling as I write this post...

"Connecting to images.freeola.co.uk"... and times out. No images loaded.

N.
Fri 06/11/09 at 23:34
Regular
I'm still getting stalled/broken images from the freeola image servers.

No other sites appear to be affected.

N.
Sat 07/11/09 at 10:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
This is really reandom now. I know Eccles has done numerous checks, indicating all is absolutely fine.

It may just be you for some odd reason :S

Could you screenshot it next time and send me it? (Use the email in my user) along with time etc?
Sat 07/11/09 at 20:04
Regular
I don't see a way to attach files using 'Send Message' on your profile on the left.

N.
Mon 09/11/09 at 09:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Bah, silly me. I thought it popped up with my address.

Edited to remove email address.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.