GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And that's why Chavs have a bad reputation...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 21:06
Regular
Me and a couple of my friends were being driven home from the 'learnin' cage' yesterday, at about 12, the beginning of Easter and that, and the trip. The conversation had a slight air of 'non-existence', so we were all looking out of the windows, bored and hot. We stopped at a busy set of traffic lights.

And what did I spy? I bloke on the side of the road, in a car with the bonnet up, he looked like your stereotypical 'chav lad' - Upturned cap, Burberry scarf (I kid you not - on a warm day, a scarf) and Nike branded 'threads'. The situation was really quite funny, their he was, in the drivers seat, with his head slumped against the window - doing absolutely nothing to restart the car and making no attempt to move it to a more 'secure' off road position.

As he was a Chav and looked like a total pillock I started laughing and pointed him out to the other two peeps in the car, they also started laughing and he noticed. "What the F are you looking at?" he roared at us, which we found even funnier. "What the 'F'in' H are you laughing at?". Resisting the temptation to say 'a complete pillock' we turned away and 'sniggered' silently.

The lights changed a minute later and we were through, the breeze hitting us again. We all burst out laughing and looked back at the Chav - in his broken down banger-Volvo - who was still wearing his 'constipated chimp' expression of confused anger.

Yep. That was one fun trip. Highlight of my life in fact. I'm not really sure why I told you all that - it's just another amusing story of 'Chav's behaving badly'...man, that would make a great show!
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:16
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Only in a chavs 9 lives.

Aha! So it is true...

Gimme Gimme biatch...where'd you get these lives from?
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
What's your kid called? Shaniqua?
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
mattributé wrote:
> Oriental Rib wrote:
> 1st album was decent. Catchy tunes and some lyrical geniusness. 2nd
> album, get away from me you polo neck wearing freak.
>
> Agreed.

He went to emo yeah?

I LUVS HIM!

EMO!

EMO!
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
Only in a chavs 9 lives.
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
Your a mother are you?

Congratulations on breaking the pregnancy gender barrier
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
Contribute to killing myself once a week. And if I have 9 lives i'm one intelligent mother for my age.
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:03
Regular
'Kill yourself once a week'

You have nine lives, interesting
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> 1st album was decent. Catchy tunes and some lyrical geniusness. 2nd
> album, get away from me you polo neck wearing freak.

Agreed.
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> And you idolise the streets. Naturally.

1st album was decent. Catchy tunes and some lyrical geniusness. 2nd album, get away from me you polo neck wearing freak.
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:00
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Aha, fool.
>
> You knows what I'm talking about.

Aye I do, I can't think of anything worse than sex...(wait for it) with a pair of blubba legs. I mean i'm not one to know but anyone who is do your body parts get sucked in whilst doing the action or what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.