GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Student Loans and the election"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
Oh look, Mr B.Liar is trying to get the student/ex student vote.

He's put the threshold up on repayments for student loans.

Now you have to earn £15,000 a year to make any repayments. (Instead of £10,000).

Now I pay nothing again. But he'll not get my vote.
Fri 25/03/05 at 02:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well i think this a very good thing for most students as alot come out on jobs just under £15k a year and this means the first year or so the students wont have to worry about paying bakc their loans while they are also sorting out their over-draft.

I am finishing uni this year and i know that it's very unlikely that i will be getting paid over £15k right off, not only that i am going to be moving out on my own to where ever this job ends up being.
Fri 25/03/05 at 21:21
Regular
It's student loans from Banks that are interest free until you finished your studies, and then it's interest all the way back to them.
Government loans stick to inflation in value, and you only have to pay back if you're earning a certain amount.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.