GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentines Day ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's a bit early but it's creeping up on us, like Santa to sleeping children; ready to catch us unaware (and try and have sex without waking us).

I'm wondering if any of you promiscuous gents have any decent plans to romance your ladies. However seeing as only about 4 people on the forums have made female contact it's a bit doubtful :-P

I'm going generic and getting chocolates, a CD, perfume (she smells) and a night out - seem's the most flawless way.

I'm sure grand-high-stud Light has got a plane to fly-by with a romantic message dangling from the tail - but we don't all have planes. When will you understand Light? When?

Anybody giving an anonymous card?
I've never done that, seems wasteful. a few quid and they wont know it's you? Bloody hell.
Unless she's really ugly and it gets her hopes up for a while, then thats alright... I guess.

Final though, any girls (or guys) want to recommend me a nice perfume? Nothing that stings the nostrils, something just, for want of a better word, 'nice'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Very_Metal wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Go down on her, most of the night.
>
> why just on valentines day?

I was implying he should do more.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Go down on her, most of the night.

Just don't get confused with her belly button...
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:50
Regular
"cachoo"
Touch of Pink.. Isn't that the advert with Beyonce? I loike that song.

Also.. Emporio Armani (for women) makes people go, "Ooooh! What's that smell? It's gorgeous!" [why, thankyou, ma'am]

Glad Valentine's on it's way. I've been feeling rather horny lately and it's more reason to go out and find someone for that day.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I see...

There's a perfume, I don't know what it's called but I love it... when someone in my shop has it on I can smell it a mile away.
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
A Botlle of Armani Privé. you just can't go wrong with it.

*smells sample*
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cards? Fluffy teddy?
Pfffft, do what I'm doing - take her to Barcelona for the weekend, posh hotel with jacuzzi, spa, the works.
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have to say Goaty, im surprised.
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:22
Regular
Me and my imaginary girlfriend are going to try anal. Beat that, you romantic shmucks.
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
cookie monster wrote:
> I have to say Goaty, im surprised.
---

Why? There's a reason I get laid as often as I do (or did, been with somebody since May '04 and have only cheated twice. But it was twice with the same person, so that only counts as 1).
You people don't think I tell them they're as dumb as I think they are do you? Tsk tsk, credit me with some discretion.
Fri 28/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
student income + taking girl to Barcelona = Invalid :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.