GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentines Day ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's a bit early but it's creeping up on us, like Santa to sleeping children; ready to catch us unaware (and try and have sex without waking us).

I'm wondering if any of you promiscuous gents have any decent plans to romance your ladies. However seeing as only about 4 people on the forums have made female contact it's a bit doubtful :-P

I'm going generic and getting chocolates, a CD, perfume (she smells) and a night out - seem's the most flawless way.

I'm sure grand-high-stud Light has got a plane to fly-by with a romantic message dangling from the tail - but we don't all have planes. When will you understand Light? When?

Anybody giving an anonymous card?
I've never done that, seems wasteful. a few quid and they wont know it's you? Bloody hell.
Unless she's really ugly and it gets her hopes up for a while, then thats alright... I guess.

Final though, any girls (or guys) want to recommend me a nice perfume? Nothing that stings the nostrils, something just, for want of a better word, 'nice'.
Mon 31/01/05 at 12:21
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
well even i done know who the other two are.

Luckiily we met NOT on here.. :) So techically we dont count
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:00
Regular
"wow look at me go"
far away is a really nice smell
it'll take you a while to find it though
but i promise it smells like mmm i dunno its really nice BUY IT
or find something else lol
Mon 31/01/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh I just remembered..Ralph Lauren smells really good. Not the man, but the perfume.
Mon 31/01/05 at 18:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Last year I went all out with a romantic London Eye "flight" with champagne and pink lights and everything.

This year, however, I'm in Paris and she's got the Dentists here in London. So my pre-valentines plan is dinner (with vouchers that I got for christmas ahahaahahah go me) and possibly something else I don't know. I was thinking of getting flowers delivered but I don't know if I can be bothered. Is it worth it? She'll never know that I planned to do it and didn't in the end. Unless she reads this. Which she better not. YOU HEAR ME, WOMAN?
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Perfume is kinda odd to pick for some folk. It smells slightly different on people. Just came to mind because I've been told twice tonight that 'you really smell fantastic!' but I could never wear Poison or Loulou.
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why have blokes been sniffing you? Actually, don't want to judge, could be women too...hope so.

Anyway. Harpee. Wow it's been ages since I called you that :D
Mon 31/01/05 at 22:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Everything about the original post made me retch.
Mon 31/01/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Why have blokes been sniffing you? Actually, don't want to judge,
> could be women too...hope so.
>
> Anyway. Harpee. Wow it's been ages since I called you that :D

:D

They don't have to 'sniff' me just stand in the same vicinity. Although I did get a few birthday hugs I am NOT a harpy!
Tue 01/02/05 at 00:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I am NOT a harpy!

hence why I wrote 'harpee'
Tue 01/02/05 at 01:04
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> The thing is, you can dilly and dally about whether or not to bother,
> but you'll never know what will happen unless you put those two
> things that hang below your dick into use, take a deep breath and
> actually do it.
>
> Worst case scenario?
>
> She laughs in your face - so you go red, go home and beat off and
> then forget about her. You get closure.

Rubbish, I used to think that but no.

I asked this girl out a while ago, she said she wasn't interested (not many people who laugh in your face), I was hurt.

6 months later we became friends, I was getting interested in this other girl and she kissed me, telling me she really liked me. By that point I was no longer interested. If you wait for a relationship to build then it's far easier to create a situation.

I've done all the building I'm gonna do anyway so I should ask her. But I don't wanna damage the friendship I've now created.

Funny old world.

Not overly bothered, I've had a bad 2004 in terms of relationships so me and my hand can enjoy some quality time before I re-enter the game. Feeling fresh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.