GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Minish Cap topics?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap'.
Mon 20/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
Got it this morning and so far completed the first dungeon. I must say, it's absolutely fantastic.

Sure, it doesn't seem as big as other Zelda games (whatever joke you're going to say, don't bother, it's crap), it's still top-notch in terms of design and up there with any of the other Zelda titles. Bares some resemblance to Link's Awakening, or at least moreso than Link to the Past.

If I'm honest, I was expecting it to be a little crap. All the 'original ideas' sounded pretty rubbish, and I've never really had that much faith in Capcom with such a consistent franchise. But I'm glad I've been proved wrong, this is great.

Get. Now.
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:57
Regular
Seems there are Four Swords-esque double Link controlling in Minish Cap, which is pretty good.

Very good game, yay.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Christmas for me I hopes.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:05
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> , but that doesnt come in gold with zelda
> printings.

Not blinging enough for you?
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:32
Regular
looking forward to this on saturday along with my gold GBA SP, i would have just waited for the DS, but that doesnt come in gold with zelda printings.
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:19
Regular
"-_-"
damn i knew there was a game i wanted! Meh ill have to get it after christmas :(
Mon 20/12/04 at 17:16
"Uzi Lover"
I think my sister has bought me this for Christmas.

We'll see...

Graphically the game looks great and its sure to have that same excellent Zelda gameplay.

If my kind sister has got me it for christmas I can play it along with Mario and Feel The Magic on my new DS. And maybe that Metroid Demo too...haha.

:-D
Mon 20/12/04 at 15:02
Regular
ARGH!!!

PARADOX!!!

You say there's none.
But by saying it, you're making one.

EEEK!!

:!!!!

EEEK!!!!

Sorry.
Mon 20/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
Got it this morning and so far completed the first dungeon. I must say, it's absolutely fantastic.

Sure, it doesn't seem as big as other Zelda games (whatever joke you're going to say, don't bother, it's crap), it's still top-notch in terms of design and up there with any of the other Zelda titles. Bares some resemblance to Link's Awakening, or at least moreso than Link to the Past.

If I'm honest, I was expecting it to be a little crap. All the 'original ideas' sounded pretty rubbish, and I've never really had that much faith in Capcom with such a consistent franchise. But I'm glad I've been proved wrong, this is great.

Get. Now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.