GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Minish Cap topics?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap'.
Mon 20/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
Got it this morning and so far completed the first dungeon. I must say, it's absolutely fantastic.

Sure, it doesn't seem as big as other Zelda games (whatever joke you're going to say, don't bother, it's crap), it's still top-notch in terms of design and up there with any of the other Zelda titles. Bares some resemblance to Link's Awakening, or at least moreso than Link to the Past.

If I'm honest, I was expecting it to be a little crap. All the 'original ideas' sounded pretty rubbish, and I've never really had that much faith in Capcom with such a consistent franchise. But I'm glad I've been proved wrong, this is great.

Get. Now.
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:35
Regular
Same here. Doesn't help that there are hidden fusion markers on some walls, although I think i've found all of those.
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:03
Regular
That's what I'm assuming. Only trouble is I have no idea where to start, so I'll probably end up looking around everywhere area by area. :\
Fri 31/12/04 at 09:45
Regular
How do you know how many Kinstones you have left to do?

Is it what Tingle says? If so, I have about 50-odd :S
Fri 31/12/04 at 09:43
Regular
Vaati is a lot harder than the rest of the game. I kept dying, but in the end managed to beat him without using any fairies.

Now I only need to use 8 more Kinstones to fully complete it, and get the heart pieces and chests too that I haven't been ar*ed to get yet. God knows where they are though. :(
Fri 31/12/04 at 06:29
Regular
Yeah finally found it! I just pushed the tombstone back and managed to climb inside - also don't know if Kinstone Pieces played a part in unlocking the tombstone though.

Not far from Vaati now, just gone back to the village though, to stock up on health, ammo and fairies :D A Red teleporter will make sure I don't have to start from scratch!
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:25
"period drama"
 ßulle†† wrote:
> Just one question though - there's apparently a Swordsman Trainer in
> the Swamp section. I can't find him though. Any help? I've looked all
> over the area but must be missing something obvious...

Yeah, he's right over to the left of the map - look at the map and there's a bit momument there. It's down in the left bottom corner, above the entrance down towards the wind temple place.

I've only just finished the temple, and it was there when I was going through the swamp - can't remember if the monument had been moved through kinstones beforehand or what. You might have to pull it backwards.
Thu 30/12/04 at 12:53
Regular
I need one more, but I'm just going ahead with the main game instead as I've been searching around for Kinstone pieces for ages.

Damn, I love this game.
Thu 30/12/04 at 12:33
Regular
I'm thinking mine has something to do with kinstones too. I've unlocked other swordsmen via Kinstone fusion.

Oh well, just got to find the right person.

And I still don't have enough Goros bashing the wall in the cave :(
Thu 30/12/04 at 12:31
Regular
There's one swordsman I can't find either, I'm guessing where he is needs to be unlocked with kinstone fusing.
Thu 30/12/04 at 06:55
Regular
Just about to do the last (I think) Boss now. I won't spoil anything but I will say one thing - the gameplay does not let up at all - it's still bloody fantastic.

Just one question though - there's apparently a Swordsman Trainer in the Swamp section. I can't find him though. Any help? I've looked all over the area but must be missing something obvious...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.