GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Minish Cap topics?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap'.
Mon 20/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
Got it this morning and so far completed the first dungeon. I must say, it's absolutely fantastic.

Sure, it doesn't seem as big as other Zelda games (whatever joke you're going to say, don't bother, it's crap), it's still top-notch in terms of design and up there with any of the other Zelda titles. Bares some resemblance to Link's Awakening, or at least moreso than Link to the Past.

If I'm honest, I was expecting it to be a little crap. All the 'original ideas' sounded pretty rubbish, and I've never really had that much faith in Capcom with such a consistent franchise. But I'm glad I've been proved wrong, this is great.

Get. Now.
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:08
"period drama"
Just wrapping everything up now. Zelda always makes me want to get 100% on it. And there's some very nice extras in here.

I was thinking just how empty the Wind Waker was compared to this. This doesn't even have the Zoras or the Gorons (not in their entireity) with their own places, but it feels so much more complete.

There's not even that many places to go - although the Hyrule is massive, and things like the builders and the Lon-Lon ranch adds to everything.
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Completed it yesterday. The Vaati fight is one of the best Zelda bosses ever. This game is amazing...

As for the Power Bracelet, it's hard. Here's a hint- extinguish the fireplace(s) with a bottle of water to find your way.
Sun 16/01/05 at 23:09
Regular
Short and simple, fun while it lasts.
Sun 16/01/05 at 21:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Picked this up for the first time today and got to the end of the first dungeon. I likes.
Sun 16/01/05 at 13:50
Regular
"george"
Can anyone tell me how to get the power braclet?
Tue 04/01/05 at 21:49
Regular
Indeed it is a crazy tingle thing!

Tingle thinks Link is a fairy. Which I guess is fair enough.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:04
Regular
I don't remember it in Wind Waker though I haven't played it in a long time. As for Majoras Mask, I didn't get far in that at all - though I keep intending to play the GameCube version.

Maybe it's just some crazy Tingle thing. I think Tingle should be felled anyway.
Tue 04/01/05 at 02:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And Mr. Fairy in Wind Waker.
Tue 04/01/05 at 00:48
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> One mistake I've noticed with Minish Cap...
>
> Tingle refers to link as a Fairy.

As he did in Majora's MAsk.
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:06
"period drama"
Aye, I'll leave that up to you.
I actually gave up on finding them and went for wander ... found out by accident.

The game's actually a fair size bigger than it first seems - getting the last 2 elements takes a lot more work than you'd think.
'Tis all good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.