GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Incredibles..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Went to see this tonight, top quality film.
Was great to watch and is up there with my fav animated films, definitely worth going to see.

Some of the characters are class and there are little bits in it that are just strokes of pure genius.

Go watch.
Mon 22/11/04 at 20:31
THe girls on it are wayyyy too skinny. And if Disney are promoting super slim women, it looks like the next generation of lasses will be anorexic.

Ohhh, it was an okay film.
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:40
"period drama"
I think The Parents have tagged this as our Christmas cinema visit, which is apparently some kind of tradition that I didn't realise existed.

Hopefully it'll be better than Finding Nemo - which wouldn't be too hard. What was all the big hoo-har about that film anywayz?
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:29
Regular
"I'm Great."
Ms NY wrote:
> Looks fantastic! Glad to see someone has a nice opinion of it.
>
> Go see it on your own Cid Vilante.. nothing wrong at all with
> watching a movie by yourself.

But I'll feel so empty watching it on my own in a cinema full of people. I like to be able to come out of a film and discuss it with those that I had just seen it with.

I'm sure I can drag someone along with me, I hope.

Very_Metal wrote:
> Cid Vilante wrote:
> Does indeed look every entertaing and so far I haven't been let down
> by Pixar yet.
>
> Finding Nemo was appalling :S

I really enjoyed Finding Nemo. I thought it was a charming little tale and had an all round niceness to it.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:59
Regular
Haven't seen it yet.

Will probably go, after reading the comments.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:57
Great film, if a little too obvious.

He took so long to work out how to deafeat that thing, when it was so simple, that I thought I'd missed out something telling me why he couldn't.

But no, he was just retarded.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Not Azul wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Finding Nemo was the most unfunny film I've ever seen.
>
> It was...meant to be funny?
> Good lord.

Exactly!
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:21
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Finding Nemo was the most unfunny film I've ever seen.

It was...meant to be funny?
Good lord.
Mon 22/11/04 at 16:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Finding Nemo was the most unfunny film I've ever seen. It really, really was crap.
Mon 22/11/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Animation ; )
Mon 22/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hopefully it shouild be a good one. However dont think i could convince the other half to watch a cartoon..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.