GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Incredibles..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Went to see this tonight, top quality film.
Was great to watch and is up there with my fav animated films, definitely worth going to see.

Some of the characters are class and there are little bits in it that are just strokes of pure genius.

Go watch.
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Have you seen Ross Noble's DVD? The man is OBSESSED with monkeys and apes of all descriptions.

Me, I just want a monkey butler. If I had one I would know I've made it in life.
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whilst I do like big cats, I'm a sucker for monkeys.
Give me enraged Lowland Mountain Gorillas bellowing at panicky camera crews and I'll sit happily.
Cappuchins, Bonobos, Orangutans...you name it.

If evil science could somehow create a cross between a Meerkat and a Silverback, I would commit crimes to buy one.
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> Or, as I say that
> whenever I see Lions, Tigers....any sort of feline in fact, is that
> just me?

Nope. I'm guily of it too. :)
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
That film should win an award for having a "cute child" character that didn't make me want to commit atrocities on any American under the age of 8.

Plus, deep down, I think everyone would probably think "Kitty!" at an enormous blue furry thing. Or, as I say that whenever I see Lions, Tigers....any sort of feline in fact, is that just me?
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I realised my studied-cynic pose wouldn't work for Monsters Inc when I laughed like an autistic child at "Kitty!!!" as Boo chased John Goodman down a corridor.

And the "Mike Wazowski!" chant
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> Heh. Mrs Light is all "But...they're cartoons.

Mrs Pandaemonium was too, until I forced her to watch "Monsters Inc."
I knew I'd cracked it when "boo" was dressed up in the monster costume, and I heard an "awwwwwwwwww, that's so cute".

Incredibles ASAP! (aha! 31st Birthday soon, that'll do!)
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Mrs Light is all "But...they're cartoons.

Well...you expect me to show even the faintest interest in interior design? Then you get to dip into my world. Live with it.
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm going to watch this at the weekend.
I've loved each and every Pixar film I've seen, with Finding Nemo being my fav so far, and couldn't care less if anybody else agrees or not.
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Bicycle"
I'll probably watch it this weekend.
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think it may be the best Pixar film, I really do. I'm always biased towards Toy Story as it was such a landmark film. But I may have enjoyed this more.

It has such a fantastic style of humour, Jason Lee (with what I assume was a Mallrats refference), and sometimes the animation was so good you forgot it was all just a bunch of drawings.

The short at the start was pretty cool too despite the fact I read it was the worst one yet.

I can't wait to see it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.