GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2005 for gamecube!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 15:46
Regular
"kill my enemys"
2004.not the best of years for gamecube owners or gamecube developers as burnout 3 didnt come in a small disk.then the almighty metroid prime 2 echoes came out.it was gonna be good.but yet nintendo had to release it at the same time as halo 2 and gta san andreas.2005.yes.this is it.this is the year nintendo are back on form.with likes of the legend of zelda series coming out and the new resident evil coming out.i can feel it.this is the year.nintendo are back!
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I doubt very much that any of the next gen consoles will be released this year.

And they'll all come out at the same time, without a doubt. Each one knows that whoever's last will lose, so they'll all rush to be first and then no one will be first.
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:12
Regular
"and PC user"
In all fairness, even if PS3 and XBox2 are released this year, it will be the end of the year, and only in Japan and possibly USA. UK/Europe will have to wait for 2006 for sure.

Going by whats happened before, Revolution from Nintendo should be out in 2007.
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I get the feeling that Xbox 2, PS3 and Revolution will all be released in 2006, because no consoe has ever gone from unveiling to production in under a year.
Sun 02/01/05 at 16:23
Regular
"and PC user"
I dont think things will change much for Cube. RE is being released on PS2 anyway, and I cant see the other games pushing Cube into the "must have" sector. Infact, I think a few more shops and developers might drop support for Cube.

And, doesnt PS3 launch in a few places late 2005? And the PSP? And what about XBox 2? Still sure GameCube is set for a bumper 2005?
Sun 02/01/05 at 14:14
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I've neglected my Cube in favour of my PS2 way too much in 2004. In 2005 I plan to get back into playing my GC because the line up is looking promising.
Sat 01/01/05 at 18:14
Regular
It has been a pretty naff year for all consoles, they all got a few decent releases but overall there wasn't much at all.

2005 DOES look good, especially for Nintendo.

Tonnes of Gamecube software, the launch of the DS in Europe and the unveiling of Revolution in the first 6 months alone.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:39
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Tphi wrote:
> School blackboard? This is Burnout 3 you saw, right? :|

Yeh but as I said I didnt see much of it and couldn't believe my eyes! It looked .......er yeh rite!
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
School blackboard? This is Burnout 3 you saw, right? :|
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:14
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Tphi wrote:
> The PS2 graphics for it are fine, I don't see what you're complaining
> about. It would have looked better on Cube though. *clenches fist*

The bit I saw looked like something someone had drawn on an old school blackboard! It really was terrible but hey I didnt see much so I may be wrong!
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The PS2 graphics for it are fine, I don't see what you're complaining about. It would have looked better on Cube though. *clenches fist*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.