GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I've finished Fable."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:39
Regular
Got it launch weekend, finished the main game last night. Took 14 1/2 hours in total. Enjoyed it all the way through, from start to finish.

Let the credits roll as I'll keep playing it, I want to get all the hero dolls and open all the silver chests. Then there's the demon doors to do too.

Reckon I'll put about the same amount of time in it just doing those, then I'll try to play through the whole game a different way.

All in all, bloody fantastic.
Sat 05/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
If you're taking the Evil path, raid Oakvale. Just kill everyone. Then you get experience, chances to buy the tavern and shops and you get to kill all the annoying-talking women saying "Two words-Wedding ring!"
Sat 05/02/05 at 11:49
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I have 3 wives. Every woman in the game has a heart floating about her head when im around. There was even a guy who had a heart- he died somehow. When I played the game as a bad guy i married loadsa females, it was annoying trying to get a divorce, I had to hit the woman for about an hour, real time.
Sat 05/02/05 at 09:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Have you tried a tattoo shop/trader?

Also what's the highest combat multiplyer anyone has got? I got mine up to 34 yesterday by going on an undead killing rampage.
Tue 01/02/05 at 12:50
Regular
"Ow Yer"
I finally got the cool horns on my guy but now im not allowed in oakvale wep shop beacuse i steel to much!

Does any one know how to get the blue lines on your skin like maizes?
Sun 30/01/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Nope. The only thing is...

*SPOILER*

Theresa leaves for good. So its all pretty crap
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Ow Yer"
does anything good happen when your good at the end? other than you get loads of good points, seems a bit lame that if your evil you kick the most ass and and get the best weapon and when your good you stay the same:s
Sun 30/01/05 at 11:40
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I left the sword as i took the good route.
Sat 29/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Ow Yer"
yer jack is well to easy to beat you'd think the boss would be quite hard. but i was just happy to get that cool sword!
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Your Honour wrote:
> Once you've finished it, if you let the credits roll which takes about
> 10 minutes, then you can roam around freely.
>
> So don't touch the pad during the credits

Argh I skipped the creds so now i have to beat Jack again to roam! I found that just rolling and arrowing was the easiest way to kill him.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Ow Yer"
koooooool!! you can grow horns! i started playing fable again today and spent a while killing traders, getting evil tatoos and raiding villages then after about an hour i seen my horns!!! wooooo i was well happy they look wierd at the mo like the devil off little nicky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.