GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I've finished Fable."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:39
Regular
Got it launch weekend, finished the main game last night. Took 14 1/2 hours in total. Enjoyed it all the way through, from start to finish.

Let the credits roll as I'll keep playing it, I want to get all the hero dolls and open all the silver chests. Then there's the demon doors to do too.

Reckon I'll put about the same amount of time in it just doing those, then I'll try to play through the whole game a different way.

All in all, bloody fantastic.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:47
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
You have to wait through the credits to continue playing.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Ow Yer"
i completed it the other day and finshed it the evil way then i skiped the credits went to play on my profile with that kool sword and i was back out side the room were you fight jack of blades with my normal weapon!? whats the deal?
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Did you get the 20 silver key chest in the Guild courtyard before you finished the game? if not, you can never get it :(
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
its short (main story anyway), but theres still plenty to do. What i find annoying is the shooting. How annoying that it locks onto something else or it doesn't point in the direction you want it to go.
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:08
Regular
It could be completed in a weekend if all you did was play it for the whole weekend.

I have other things to do, and enjoyed dipping in and out, an hour here and there etc.
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It's a quality game, but there's just something I didn't like about it... I think it reminded me of Zelda just a little too much for comfort.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:44
Regular
Twas excellent first time through.

I'm sure Cyclone will come in here and tell you otherwise at some point though.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Sounds good. I didn't bother with it as most reviews I read said that it was short and could be completed within a weekend.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:39
Regular
Got it launch weekend, finished the main game last night. Took 14 1/2 hours in total. Enjoyed it all the way through, from start to finish.

Let the credits roll as I'll keep playing it, I want to get all the hero dolls and open all the silver chests. Then there's the demon doors to do too.

Reckon I'll put about the same amount of time in it just doing those, then I'll try to play through the whole game a different way.

All in all, bloody fantastic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.