GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "I want a game of CS" thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
As there's no one place to demand games, thought I'd create a thread for people to pop if they want a game.

As a side note, does anyone know if there's anyway of importing sound files? I want it to play the Miami Vice theme every time I kill someone.

You'd think it'd get irritating, but I'm not that good.
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Joining game in a second if anyone is interested?

Can't kill you all for long though tonight.
Wed 05/01/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I fancy killing you Welshman... you better still be playing it in about 2 weeks when I turn my PC up to 11 (or maybe short circuit it).
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My Xfire refuses to start up.
Bum
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
Grix Thraves wrote:

> You'd think it'd get irritating, but I'm not that good.

FACT :P

You can edit a map to make it do it everytime you kill someone but not so you can go on any map and have it happen. Or at least thats what you used to be able to do.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
As there's no one place to demand games, thought I'd create a thread for people to pop if they want a game.

As a side note, does anyone know if there's anyway of importing sound files? I want it to play the Miami Vice theme every time I kill someone.

You'd think it'd get irritating, but I'm not that good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.