GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "I want a game of CS" thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
As there's no one place to demand games, thought I'd create a thread for people to pop if they want a game.

As a side note, does anyone know if there's anyway of importing sound files? I want it to play the Miami Vice theme every time I kill someone.

You'd think it'd get irritating, but I'm not that good.
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's not a chat programme. It's a network of gamers, and it's fantastic. I log-in, see 8-10 people in my friends list playing the same game and map, check the ping, then right-click and join. Quick "Sup Niggaz", and all is good.

Here's the trick:
Start a conversation with someone on the team you're going to join. during the game you can press "Scroll Lock + X" to re-open that window and tell them where the enemy is from a spectator's view. Pretty cheeky.

X-Fire rules.
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:48
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Yes, it even lets you chat in-game, eh, Grix...?

Does it? I have to minimise my game to talk to anyone on X-Fire. And also, you should be able to add lots of people into one convo, it would make it easier to arrange games. Not too convinced by the program tbh.
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> x-fire. excellent program.

Yes, it even lets you chat in-game, eh, Grix...?
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:08
Regular
Yup, that's the one.
Sat 29/01/05 at 20:09
Regular
mmm create-a-server
Sat 29/01/05 at 20:04
Regular
So who's up for a game tonight? Maybe around 10pm? I'll create a server if you lot want...
Sat 29/01/05 at 19:27
Regular
Coin wrote:
> What do you people use to keep track of whose online and so on?

x-fire. excellent program.

[URL]http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php[/URL]
Fri 28/01/05 at 23:52
Regular
Anyone about and want to play?
Fri 28/01/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Bicycle"
What do you people use to keep track of whose online and so on?
Fri 28/01/05 at 22:02
Regular
I need ultimate powers to smite down wankerhackers with the back of my hand. Make it so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.