GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yamauchi vents his angry (beware strong language!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 14:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
*Edit[ k, that title should have been Anger, but can't edit titles, grrr ]*

Check this link for an interview with good ol' retired Nintendo boss Hiroshi Yamauchi.

[URL]http://www.gamerah.com/noticias.php?bias=180#180[/URL]

I can't quite decide if it's fake or not. He's retired now so can say pretty much all he wants, but is that an excuse to keep talking about, or referring to his genitalia!?!

:)
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:51
Regular
He MIGHT have said those things...

He's a bit of a crazy character! :-D
Fri 07/01/05 at 22:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No, he isn't. He says some odd things occasionaly, but he's not actually insane.
Fri 07/01/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Met him then?

;)
Fri 07/01/05 at 23:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"

If he did things like that he wouldnt have run the most successful videogames company of all time for so long, would he?

I can't actually beleive that some of you stil think this might be real.
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I think they were just joking Gerid and they don't *seriously* believe it was real.

Right guys?

..right?

Um. Oh dear :(
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
the lack of any kind of magazine layout was a bit of a giveaway.
Sat 08/01/05 at 01:22
Regular
It's incredible that any of you even considered the notion that this might have been real.
Sat 08/01/05 at 01:25
Regular
I thought it was fake, I still think it is fake, but without conclusive proof I'm just pointing out that there's a nagging possibility that it may be true. It's not that implausible.
Sat 08/01/05 at 01:31
Regular
Well, he says that he saw the flash of the Hiroshima atomic bomb...even though he was about 16 at the time, and he's Kyoto born and bred, which is about 200 miles away.

Indeed, that doesn't really rule it out, but I doubt he'd have been 200 miles away from the place he was born and bred at the age of 16.
Sat 08/01/05 at 08:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
[URL]http://middaysoftware.com/MinhsBlogs/articles/223.aspx[/URL]

read the top bit in red.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.