GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An Embarrasing Moment..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 19:36
Regular
We were in Registration class today and the Teacher came in and told us to be quiet. And you know them moments where everyone in the class stops talking and someone talks for one nano-second longer and everyone hears them? Well this happened today, to a very embarrased girl.

We stopped talking and this girl at the back of the class said:

'I get so excited when it vibrates'

Then she looked around at everyone, who looked back at her in silence. The teacher didn't say anything, and then a few people started giggling before the teacher then let us out.

'I get so excited when it vibrates'.

Hmmm, I wonder what that would be...
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:55
Regular
Ha, that's genius.

Tell that girl I called her a 'pleb'.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:54
Regular
"0228"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> I am a very popular person (not bragging) in my year so I don't want
> people to think I suck.

Why would anybody think you were bragging? Just because you come on and tell everyone how popular you are.
Regular
I have something very much the same though longer, not as funny, a bit tight and not worth reading so stop here. about 8 years ago, we were lined up in the tennis courts ready to go into assembly. One girl from the class next to us was standing at the front, there was something wrong with her and rumours were going around that she wet herself and had to be excused from the assembly. (I'm guess her period had just started) so after assembly we had history class, the teacher who was 6th form head at the time, was late as always so everyone was chatting away. My friend and I started to bug the girl sitting next to us (who herself was sitting next to the girl who 'wet herself') so we asked her if it was true and did her friend indeed wet herself. She insisted that no she did not and was rather annoyed when we continued to insist that she did. Finally she had enough of us and just when the class went silent she practically shouted "NO! [girls name] DID NOT WET HER PANTIES!!!" of course everyone just laughed out loud (I guess you had to be there to appreciate it more) and of course both girls were very red faced and I believe they both started to cry. The teacher came back and noticed them and took them into another room. He came back and said he wasnt very happy about it but that was the end of it and me and my friend didn't get into trouble :) boy were we sad.
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> I don't think I will.
>
> I am a very popular person (not bragging) in my year so I don't want
> people to think I suck.

Suck what, your mum?
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
JFH wrote:
> poopots wrote:
> I might try it monday.
>
> Friday?

Im on work xp, i start back monday.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
"0228"
poopots wrote:
> I might try it monday.

Friday?
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
I don't think I will.

I am a very popular person (not bragging) in my year so I don't want people to think I suck.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I might try it monday.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
It de-grades you so drastically.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Aoe wrote:
> Actually you'll find if you go and say anything that could be
> potentially embarassing, a class will go quiet just before you say
> it. Try it. When everyone's talking just say quite loudly "I
> feck my mum" and everyone will go quiet.
>
> Well it works most of the time. Quite funny actually.

And how does that effect your reputation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.