GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An Embarrasing Moment..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 19:36
Regular
We were in Registration class today and the Teacher came in and told us to be quiet. And you know them moments where everyone in the class stops talking and someone talks for one nano-second longer and everyone hears them? Well this happened today, to a very embarrased girl.

We stopped talking and this girl at the back of the class said:

'I get so excited when it vibrates'

Then she looked around at everyone, who looked back at her in silence. The teacher didn't say anything, and then a few people started giggling before the teacher then let us out.

'I get so excited when it vibrates'.

Hmmm, I wonder what that would be...
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:37
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
I thought you were going to give us a brief description of your life, as I supposed that was more suited to the title.

Oh well.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:04
Regular
"boom boom click"
> Apple Crumble wrote:
> I am a very popular person (not bragging) in my year so I don't want
> people to think I suck.

If you are popular wont all your mates know its a joke and laugh?
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:04
Regular
"0228"
Not embarrasing particuarly, but our chemistry teacher has a massive mole on his face and throughout the lessons, cries of "MOLE" are often heard. He never says anything though. At the end of every lesson, somebody will ask him when we'll be studying moles and he always gives a sensible reply but I'm sure he must have worked out what's happening by now.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I thought it was spelt ciao?
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:02
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Chao!

You'll make a multi-linguist yet.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:00
Regular
Oh how I wish I went to your school FullMetal :)

Right guys, I'm off now. Burnout 3 calls. I've got 80/173 Gold medals and I want to increase my tally.

See ya'll tomorrow. Be on here about 4 o' clock.

Chao!
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
This boy in my old year 6 class about 5 years a go pished him self in assembly, all I saw was a big gap in the middle of about 100 kids and him sitting in the middle of a big yellow puddle.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:59
"Metal Head"
Classic. A priceless moment.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:58
Regular
When I was at school whenever something funny was said or whatever everyone would just start laughing their heads off.

One time, two guys in our class had to go to the year head for some reason, a horrible short middleaged woman. When they came back, the last one through the door stopped and pulled up the zipper on his trousers. That got the class laughing.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:56
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Apple Crumble wrote:
> I am a very popular person (not bragging) in my year so I don't want
> people to think I suck.
>
> Why would anybody think you were bragging? Just because you come on
> and tell everyone how popular you are.

Dunno. People may think 'Lies, all lies'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.