GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest Offering"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 14:38
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Continental Landscapes Ltd.
[URL]http://www.continental-landscapes.co.uk/[/URL]

Quick rebuild in 2.5 days. Not too chuffed as had to compromise with a hybrid layout, but am chuffed that it's the first SQL/ASP site I've built (ASP Sux BTW). Given it the quick once over, all seems ok in FF0.9.3 and IE6.
Wed 13/10/04 at 14:38
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Continental Landscapes Ltd.
[URL]http://www.continental-landscapes.co.uk/[/URL]

Quick rebuild in 2.5 days. Not too chuffed as had to compromise with a hybrid layout, but am chuffed that it's the first SQL/ASP site I've built (ASP Sux BTW). Given it the quick once over, all seems ok in FF0.9.3 and IE6.
Wed 13/10/04 at 14:40
First ASP, really?

Anyway, it looks very pwetty.
Wed 13/10/04 at 14:41
Regular
Very nice.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Pfft. I could do better than that.

*cries*
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:05
"Are you sure?"
Tyla wrote:
> Given it the quick once over, all seems ok in
> FF0.9.3 and IE6.

Tried IE, MOZ, FF, OPERA, Mosaic, AOL, MSN, XP, DOS, MAC, UNIX, LINUX, MVS, OS390, JES3, VMS, Base24 and a load more! and I still can't manage to view the pictures in the Barrow Council portfolio...
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:20
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Tyla wrote:
> Given it the quick once over, all seems ok in
> FF0.9.3 and IE6.
>
> Tried IE, MOZ, FF, OPERA, Mosaic, AOL, MSN, XP, DOS, MAC, UNIX,
> LINUX, MVS, OS390, JES3, VMS, Base24 and a load more! and I still
> can't manage to view the pictures in the Barrow Council portfolio...

That'll be due to someone at their end failing to upload them through the CMS correctly. Luckily, not my responsibility, nor something I have to worry about as I'm not responsible for user errors on that end!;)

Just found a couple of minor, yet slightly irritating, styling bugs I'll have to fix tomorrow.
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:29
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm... I guessed it wouldn't be down to you! In fact I had a bet with someone and won :¬)

NB. It amuses me that you say some apps like MS FP aren't able to create sites for non-IE browsers very well, and when someone pointed out that on one of your sites your navigation was bu**ered you then blamed non-compliant browsers!! I love it...
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:34
"Are you sure?"
Also - as I know you are into 'standards' how come only the images on the main pages have ALT tags and not all images. I guess that was for someone else to do, right...
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:36
Regular
Tyla wrote:
> (ASP Sux BTW)

Agreed!

(Amazing work by the way, especially for 2.5 days!)
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That looks cracking, i really like the sunflower at the bottom.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.