GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My cat died"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At the age of 18. She has been a little off for a while. Kept whizzing on the carpet and such. She didn't stay inside last night, which I thought was bad seeing as how it was quite cold and I was right, she was found dead under one of our trees this morning.

It really caps off a great day after work.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At the age of 18. She has been a little off for a while. Kept whizzing on the carpet and such. She didn't stay inside last night, which I thought was bad seeing as how it was quite cold and I was right, she was found dead under one of our trees this morning.

It really caps off a great day after work.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Oh, sorry, i can't imagine what it'd be like to lose jinxy.(my cat)
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:45
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I thought your cat was called Jeff.

Sorry to hear EB, but 18 is a fair old age. Now you can get a sheep.
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, we've had her for about 14 years. I grew up with that cat.
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Poor kitty... have you buried her?

My cat went a few years ago...we had to put her down in the end. She just went practically blind and wasn't climbing things very well - sad but she was suffering badly :(
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I have two cats. Jeff is part mine, part Ma's. Jinx is mine.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:49
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yeah, we've had her for about 14 years. I grew up with that cat.

Must be tough. We've had a dog for about 10 years, and I'd hate it if she died.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:55
Regular
"0228"
My cat died last year, also at 18. My mom had got her as a kitten from a rescue center just before I was born.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Och, its always hard to lose a pet, but at that age i guess you would be a bit more prepared.
Fri 08/10/04 at 18:02
Regular
my cat died ages ago when she was having kittens and i had to bury her but i did it in the wrong place so i had to dig her up and move her

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.