GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible Code?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There was a program on SkyOne last Thursday looking briefly into this `phenomonen´ and, having never payed any previous attention to it before, I must say I am quite intrigued by it all now - whether it's all just a load of crap or what.

Taking into consideration that lack of any obvious response from it in this forum, I take it very few - if, indeed, any at all - actually saw the program last week. Yet, with all that does appear in this place over time, there must be some people out there with something to say...

And that's what I'm after: You're opinions on a 'hidden Hebrew code within the Bible that has (apparently) fortold the coming of several of the world's recent and key events - including the "end of the world" in 2006.

In the program, they showed how words such as "Osama" appeared encoded in The Bible and how it joined as part of a jigsaw that bought together the world-famous Twin Towers Attack of `9/11´.
Those who watched it also saw how the name "Kennedy" appeared on a number of occasions, linking to those deaths (again, in America). Then, there was the assasination of that Israeli guy back in the mid-1990s - and I think they even had something on Princess Diana, too...?

Could it all really be true? Did someone - perhaps, even "God" himself - pre-write the future of life on this planet THOUSANDS of years before-hand?

What I find interesting, though, is how these, 'funnily enough', do only seem to concern major recent events; nothing going back hundreds-of-years. Plus, we only have very minor details...
We get names of people and places, but no exact dates to go with it. And what about the PROVEN killer behind the JFK Assasination?

If this is all one-big hoax just "to sell a book", quite possibly, it is lead by the smartest man in the world - and that, perhaps, is the biggest secret of them all...?

I'm still open to suggestions this is, what we might call, a 'reality'. Building a machine and flying it over Wiltshire to convince people `we are not alone´... That's a hoax! But, to me, this one seems far too big.

Are all the answers there as some kind of test for the human race?
To warn us they are coming. To see how we react in dealing with it?

It attracts sudden interest, whatever you might think.

What are your opinions?
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I was watching a show on Nostrodamus (or however you spell his name) and one of the cynics said it best:

*we're not dealing with predictions here, we're dealing with postdictions*
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
On a side note, why does each and every biblical prophecy site dealing with the illuminati look like it's been put together by a bunch of Epsilon-Minus Semi-Morons?

They must be thinking of loftier things than good, accessable, well presented sites.

Or they're all spanners.........
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> ...none of which include your beloved illuminati...
>
> Oh really? Not even about the New World Order? You need to read up on
> Biblical prophecy Light.

Lets have the biblical passages that refer to the NWO then Mary. Oh, and the ones concerning the Grand Illuminati of Bavaria. After all, unlike the NWO, the Illuminati once existed. And as they have a definite history, it'll be easy to check any supposed prophecy against the facts, won't it?

Heh. For someone who's had his lack of biblical knowledge exposed time and time again, you're not half sniffy when it comes to claiming you know better than anyone else. Come on; lets see these SPECIFIC prophecies about NWO and Illuminati. I guarantee that they'll be some sort of vague interpretation offered up by a fundamentalist who insists on taking the bible literally (and if you can't see the contradiction in that, you're even more ridiculously stupid than I thought. And I think you make a bucket of pigslop look like a member of MENSA).
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
cookie monster wrote:

>
> Excellent, do you have a link?

Alas, no. I cannot for the life of me recall the name of the guy who did it. If anyone does have any links I'd love to have 'em, cos it was great fun to watch the tv documentary about it.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'd like to see some more specific evidence please, FF. And I saw that Bible code show - they proved it could be done with the lyrics to Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby".
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

>
> Or they're all spanners.........

They use the Bible for guidance, remember. And alas, the Bible doesn't give any specific instructions on website creation. Although judging by Mary's behaviour, it gives plenty of advice on how to avoid answering questions.
Wed 06/10/04 at 19:14
"period drama"
There's... what? About three-quarters of a million words in the Bible?
I'm sure you could get it to say whatever the hell you like.

And God make it quite clear we're a bunch of witless morons, so why'd he hide a secret code into amongst all his assspew?
Wed 06/10/04 at 19:18
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I don't particularly disagree with your point FFF. Like I said, there are enough prophecies - so why hidden ones?
Wed 06/10/04 at 19:26
"period drama"
I'm so confused.
Wed 06/10/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
[URL]http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml[/URL]

Hmm, gets you thinking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.