GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible Code?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There was a program on SkyOne last Thursday looking briefly into this `phenomonen´ and, having never payed any previous attention to it before, I must say I am quite intrigued by it all now - whether it's all just a load of crap or what.

Taking into consideration that lack of any obvious response from it in this forum, I take it very few - if, indeed, any at all - actually saw the program last week. Yet, with all that does appear in this place over time, there must be some people out there with something to say...

And that's what I'm after: You're opinions on a 'hidden Hebrew code within the Bible that has (apparently) fortold the coming of several of the world's recent and key events - including the "end of the world" in 2006.

In the program, they showed how words such as "Osama" appeared encoded in The Bible and how it joined as part of a jigsaw that bought together the world-famous Twin Towers Attack of `9/11´.
Those who watched it also saw how the name "Kennedy" appeared on a number of occasions, linking to those deaths (again, in America). Then, there was the assasination of that Israeli guy back in the mid-1990s - and I think they even had something on Princess Diana, too...?

Could it all really be true? Did someone - perhaps, even "God" himself - pre-write the future of life on this planet THOUSANDS of years before-hand?

What I find interesting, though, is how these, 'funnily enough', do only seem to concern major recent events; nothing going back hundreds-of-years. Plus, we only have very minor details...
We get names of people and places, but no exact dates to go with it. And what about the PROVEN killer behind the JFK Assasination?

If this is all one-big hoax just "to sell a book", quite possibly, it is lead by the smartest man in the world - and that, perhaps, is the biggest secret of them all...?

I'm still open to suggestions this is, what we might call, a 'reality'. Building a machine and flying it over Wiltshire to convince people `we are not alone´... That's a hoax! But, to me, this one seems far too big.

Are all the answers there as some kind of test for the human race?
To warn us they are coming. To see how we react in dealing with it?

It attracts sudden interest, whatever you might think.

What are your opinions?
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There was a program on SkyOne last Thursday looking briefly into this `phenomonen´ and, having never payed any previous attention to it before, I must say I am quite intrigued by it all now - whether it's all just a load of crap or what.

Taking into consideration that lack of any obvious response from it in this forum, I take it very few - if, indeed, any at all - actually saw the program last week. Yet, with all that does appear in this place over time, there must be some people out there with something to say...

And that's what I'm after: You're opinions on a 'hidden Hebrew code within the Bible that has (apparently) fortold the coming of several of the world's recent and key events - including the "end of the world" in 2006.

In the program, they showed how words such as "Osama" appeared encoded in The Bible and how it joined as part of a jigsaw that bought together the world-famous Twin Towers Attack of `9/11´.
Those who watched it also saw how the name "Kennedy" appeared on a number of occasions, linking to those deaths (again, in America). Then, there was the assasination of that Israeli guy back in the mid-1990s - and I think they even had something on Princess Diana, too...?

Could it all really be true? Did someone - perhaps, even "God" himself - pre-write the future of life on this planet THOUSANDS of years before-hand?

What I find interesting, though, is how these, 'funnily enough', do only seem to concern major recent events; nothing going back hundreds-of-years. Plus, we only have very minor details...
We get names of people and places, but no exact dates to go with it. And what about the PROVEN killer behind the JFK Assasination?

If this is all one-big hoax just "to sell a book", quite possibly, it is lead by the smartest man in the world - and that, perhaps, is the biggest secret of them all...?

I'm still open to suggestions this is, what we might call, a 'reality'. Building a machine and flying it over Wiltshire to convince people `we are not alone´... That's a hoax! But, to me, this one seems far too big.

Are all the answers there as some kind of test for the human race?
To warn us they are coming. To see how we react in dealing with it?

It attracts sudden interest, whatever you might think.

What are your opinions?
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its the same as always, people are seeing this things because they are looking for them, what does it say about the next major event? Sod all, because nobody can go looking for it if they dont know what to look for.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You know you can fold an American dollar so that it makes a picture of the World Trade Centres on the day they where hit by terrorist, with fire coming out of each tower in exactly the right place. This proves one of two things:

1. The US treasury has always known that the trade towers where going to be destroyed by terrorists, even before they where built.

2. Someone, somewhere, really does need to go out and get a job, and stop trying to fold what little money they have left to try and make something from nothing.

The Bible code, pah, it’s as old as the failed predictions it keeps churning out. 2006 for the end of the world, funny, I thought the world was supposed to have ended four years ago, and I’ve read that the latest prediction is now 2012. I’m sure if you look hard enough you’ll find “words” that can be associated with current events, but how difficult is that?

It’s funny that the code can predict past and present events, though as far as the future goes, the best it can do is “The end of the world is ---- *Fill in gaps with appropriate year”.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:52
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Personally I don't believe in the Bible Code, but wouldn't dismiss it. I think the idea is highly unlikely but perhaps possible. After all, the Bible has enough SPECIFIC prophecies.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> After all,
> the Bible has enough SPECIFIC prophecies.

...none of which include your beloved illuminati...
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Solskjær wrote:

> What I find interesting, though, is how these, 'funnily enough', do
> only seem to concern major recent events; nothing going back
> hundreds-of-years. Plus, we only have very minor details...
> We get names of people and places, but no exact dates to go with it.
> And what about the PROVEN killer behind the JFK Assasination?

There was proven killer? How is that possible considering that the only prosecution raised with regard to the death of Kennedy was that of Clay whasisface, played by Tommy Lee Jones in the film JFK? And of course that prosecution failed.

But yes, the gist of what you said above is true. People find meaning when there isn't any, in an attempt to prove things, to discover things etc.

But the biggest argument against the bible code I'd imagine is that the bible was written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic, not English. English translations differ, only the original copy of books in the original languages could be considered valid for bible code purposes. Although, I'd like to point out that I can't remember what they based the bible code stuff on. If it was the ancient languages then it has a teensy bit more credibility.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Wasn't there another book where a chap used the same mathematics as the Bible Code to find "hidden messages" in stuff like Lord of the Rings through to Topsy and Tim's Big Adventure?
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:12
"I love yo... lamp."
Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> After all,
>
> ...none of which include your beloved illuminati...

DNT b stuped! Da farsees are da aluminiumati!

> Wasn't there another book where a chap used the same mathematics as
> the Bible Code to find "hidden messages" in stuff like Lord
> of the Rings through to Topsy and Tim's Big Adventure?

Yup, though I never read it.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:15
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> After all,
>
> ...none of which include your beloved illuminati...

Oh really? Not even about the New World Order? You need to read up on Biblical prophecy Light.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Light wrote:
> Wasn't there another book where a chap used the same mathematics as
> the Bible Code to find "hidden messages" in stuff like Lord
> of the Rings?

Excellent, do you have a link?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.