GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible Code?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There was a program on SkyOne last Thursday looking briefly into this `phenomonen´ and, having never payed any previous attention to it before, I must say I am quite intrigued by it all now - whether it's all just a load of crap or what.

Taking into consideration that lack of any obvious response from it in this forum, I take it very few - if, indeed, any at all - actually saw the program last week. Yet, with all that does appear in this place over time, there must be some people out there with something to say...

And that's what I'm after: You're opinions on a 'hidden Hebrew code within the Bible that has (apparently) fortold the coming of several of the world's recent and key events - including the "end of the world" in 2006.

In the program, they showed how words such as "Osama" appeared encoded in The Bible and how it joined as part of a jigsaw that bought together the world-famous Twin Towers Attack of `9/11´.
Those who watched it also saw how the name "Kennedy" appeared on a number of occasions, linking to those deaths (again, in America). Then, there was the assasination of that Israeli guy back in the mid-1990s - and I think they even had something on Princess Diana, too...?

Could it all really be true? Did someone - perhaps, even "God" himself - pre-write the future of life on this planet THOUSANDS of years before-hand?

What I find interesting, though, is how these, 'funnily enough', do only seem to concern major recent events; nothing going back hundreds-of-years. Plus, we only have very minor details...
We get names of people and places, but no exact dates to go with it. And what about the PROVEN killer behind the JFK Assasination?

If this is all one-big hoax just "to sell a book", quite possibly, it is lead by the smartest man in the world - and that, perhaps, is the biggest secret of them all...?

I'm still open to suggestions this is, what we might call, a 'reality'. Building a machine and flying it over Wiltshire to convince people `we are not alone´... That's a hoax! But, to me, this one seems far too big.

Are all the answers there as some kind of test for the human race?
To warn us they are coming. To see how we react in dealing with it?

It attracts sudden interest, whatever you might think.

What are your opinions?
Mon 11/10/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Archangel wrote:
> If you blokes remember, there was a time when every one claimed that
> Watergate was in the Bible. People tried to use that to say the Bible
> predicted Watergate with Nixon. Watergate is in the Bible. It's one
> of the gates to the city of Jerusalem. Amazing how things are
> misinterpreted, eh?

...he says, shortly before going on to detail his own beliefs based pretty much entirely on his own interpretation of the Bible, and other interpretations he happens to agree with...

>
> Do remember this, though: If you miss out on the Rapture, then you're
> going to go through 7 years of the absolute worst time on this earth.
> Salvation needs to be today, not later. Trust God now, while there's
> still time.

Ah, the good old Christian hook; "Believe what I believe, or you'll be PUNISHED!!"
Fri 08/10/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez how many times is this 'end of the world' going to happen? If you read all these so called 'prophecies' we should have been wiped out ages ago.
Fri 08/10/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
End of the world in 2006...

Isnt that when microsoft release their new OS...

It'll be the death of us all.
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Archangel wrote:
> then the millennial reign of Christ

Ha ha ha gutted, that was 4 years ago! Cliff Richard had a song out for it.
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Do I need to schedule a appointment?
Fri 08/10/04 at 00:27
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
If you blokes remember, there was a time when every one claimed that Watergate was in the Bible. People tried to use that to say the Bible predicted Watergate with Nixon. Watergate is in the Bible. It's one of the gates to the city of Jerusalem. Amazing how things are misinterpreted, eh?

Hidden Bible code? I very well doubt it. End of the earth in 2006? Not gonna happen. Why? Because first there has to be the catching away of the saints of God (the removal of the true church), then 7 years of Tribulation, then the millennial reign of Christ, then Satan is loosede for a "season" (undetermined amount of time), then the end comes. If you look at it this way, then if the Rapture happened today, then the "end of the world" would be over 1007 years from now.

Do remember this, though: If you miss out on the Rapture, then you're going to go through 7 years of the absolute worst time on this earth. Salvation needs to be today, not later. Trust God now, while there's still time.
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> It was a great film. Especially since I got a commentary on the
> historical accuracy of it all from my father, who is a JFK
> geek/expert.

No way, that film is one of the most biased I have ever seen!
Thu 07/10/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Notable"
The melting icecaps.

The rising tides.

OH DEAR GOD! The story of Noah hasn't happened yet.

Haha.

Stupid religious international paranoiacs.
Thu 07/10/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah they did. "Dick" hur hur
Thu 07/10/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
wait a sec. I thought the simpsons quote was "I can see why THIS is so popular!..hehe"

Um I think someone did the bible code thingey on moby dick and found interesting references ....though I cant remember any of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.