GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just found a quote and i'm not quite sure what to make of it so i thought i'd ask what you lot thought.

" The male chromosone is an incomplete female chromosone. In other words the male is a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage, to be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited, maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples "
Valerie Solanas
Sun 03/10/04 at 19:10
"period drama"
He probably no longer has the equipment needed for sex. Surely that you're first stop as a male feminist activist.
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:30
Regular
It is indeed true that all babies start off the same, if you're male you then go on to develop the penis and testes. The clit is an undeveloped penis.

I doubt that chromosome thing is true, and if it isn't it probably isn't in the way the quote makes it out to be. It may have come from misunderstanding that the male chromosome is slowly degrading over time, which means that males will eventually 'die out'. Although I'm sure science will have developed a way around it by that time.
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sounds like someone burnt her bra but forgot to take it off and is now out for revenge...
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:50
Regular
"8==="
Freud said something like: 'The only unnatural sex is to have no sex at all'.

But he was a man so forget anything he wrote. ;D
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:59
Regular
I think I can use a blanket statement here (:P) and say that all women don't have a clue what they want.

They'd have all men killed off, then soon after they'd all be 'Ooooh, I could do with a husband'. Control freaks the damn lot of them, and as feminism is a relatively new concept, they're all drunk on their sense of new found power.

Just ask your old pal, Uncle Borat, they ain't to be trusted .... :P
Mon 04/10/04 at 00:21
"I love yo... lamp."
I can pee whilst standing. I win.
Mon 04/10/04 at 01:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I can't seem to be able to do that.

*thinks*

MY GOD!!?! I'M A WOMAN??!?
Mon 04/10/04 at 01:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:
> Freud said something like: 'The only unnatural sex is to have no sex
> at all'.
>
> But he was a man so forget anything he wrote. ;D

He was also a right little sex maniac, the guy thought everything was about sex.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:06
Regular
"8==="
He was Mini Me with a laser alright.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I can pee whilst standing. I win.

So can I.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.