GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your opinions please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just found a quote and i'm not quite sure what to make of it so i thought i'd ask what you lot thought.

" The male chromosone is an incomplete female chromosone. In other words the male is a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage, to be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited, maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples "
Valerie Solanas
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just found a quote and i'm not quite sure what to make of it so i thought i'd ask what you lot thought.

" The male chromosone is an incomplete female chromosone. In other words the male is a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage, to be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited, maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples "
Valerie Solanas
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Somebody obviously got turned down alot in favour of her far better looking friends.

How does this silly bint think she got to be born? I'm sure a man had something to do with it. God i hate feminists
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
She says that, yet everyone knows men are better than women.
AHarh.

I kid.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aha, I just looked her up.

Surprise surprise, she's a feminist!

Yey!
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ahahahahahhaha.

"1936-1988
founder of the Society for Cutting Up Men
author of SCUM Manifesto
and of Up Your Ass
"

Make of that what you will.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just a man hating lesbian then ? ;)
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:25
"period drama"
yey! total generalision!
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:26
In theory, she's kind of right. Put into practice, the quote is laughable, with proof all around the world to say otherwise.

Next time, do your own pyschology homework.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You missed the word, "hairy".

I actually think she's right about the gene thingy. Although after that it falls to pap.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The first part is technically correct, i seem to remember reading something about males just being incomplete females, from there onwards it's just opinion but it's quite a widely held opinion that guys are emotionally lacking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.