GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More evidence of the mark of the beast?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3697940.stm[/URL]

Try mugging him now!
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:23
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Here are some sites of a society called the Illumaniti, and what their symbols mean, many of which are marks of the beast. I SAY fight the devil and satanic worshippers, embrace god and jesus as your saviour and never give up; regardless of how outnumbered you are, as the eternal reward will always be better; eternity in bliss, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.livingstonemusic.net/pentacle.htm

http://www.illuminati-news.com/index.htm
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:29
"period drama"
Oh yeah, symbolism. That stuff that isn't actually true.
Oh yeah, oh yeah, cowardice. That feeling so often connected with high technology.

I see, cheers FF.
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:00
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Pandemodium you retard it is

B - 66
I - 73
L - 76
L - 76
G - 71
A - 65
T - 84
E - 69
S - 83
3 - 3

This equals 666. The 3 at the end is because he is known as Bill Gate III. More evidence that he has the mark of the beast, in Revelation 13:16 and 13:18 it says: "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads," "and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Not Convinced
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Confederate wrote:
> If you want evidence of the Mark of the Beast, take Bill Gates, and
> change his name into ACSII Code, which was invented by Bill Gates. If
> you add up all the numbers that make up his name, you get 666.

Really? Lets have a look.

1) Ascii (American Standard Code for Information Interchange was invented by a guy called Bob Bemer, who died this year. He also invented the escape and backslash key. Bill Gates didn't invent it at all.

2) If we convert "Bill Gates" to ASCII using a handy tool [URL]http://www.getyourwebsitehere.com/jswb/text_to_ascii.html[/URL] we get the results: -

66 B
105 i
108 l
108 l
71 G
97 a
116 t
101 e
115 s

This sums to 887. With a space in, 919.

So no, thanks. Every part of your original post was utter tosh.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> The technology remember, isn't the issue - it's the symbolism and the
> cowardice it entails which is the issue here.

Cowardice...an interesting thing for you to get upset about. Will God be upset at your cowardice? After all, you keep failing to defend your faith from simple questions. You mustn't have that much faith in your God if you can't even fight His corner.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:35
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And there's no way they could be 2 totally different things?

The technology remember, isn't the issue - it's the symbolism and the cowardice it entails which is the issue here.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:52
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> He would punish you for accepting the Anti-Christ's chip, not for
> just having an alternative to credit cards.

And there's no way they could be 2 totally different things?

Word to the wise, MM, Odin's the one to look out for.
Sun 03/10/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's so easy to s**tir sh*t these days, it's not even funny...

*runs from the wrath of God/Khan*
Sun 03/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Geffdof wrote:
> FF, its just like a credit card only more convenient.

The prototypes are and I completely agree.

> Do you honestly
> think this is evil?

Not the prototypes, but the Mark of the Beast will be evil.

> Why would God punish you for this?

He would punish you for accepting the Anti-Christ's chip, not for just having an alternative to credit cards.
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:23
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Bloody ID cards is one step closer to Tyranny.... Why should the goverment have the right to impose on my life, tell me that ID cards is for "our" benefit, yet aids their cause in creating a policing state.... I say SCREW LABOUR and their ID scheme. They tell us that Terrorists are all around us, but its not my fault that some idiot years before I was born decided to annoy some muslims, and neither should I pay the conquencies of their mistakes. I SAY NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER SURRENDER. Like is said ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ Edmund Burke

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.