GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bet rooney scores"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 19:30
Regular
and not with a prostitute.

Nah i have a feeling reckon he'll score. then the man utd lovers, sorry i mean the press will rave for weeks. that shirt is rank.
Wed 29/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I meant the Serie A away crowds are bigger than the away crowds in any other leagues.

Tried to edit it earlier but my internet broke for a bit. Meh.
Wed 29/09/04 at 16:29
Regular
I think he ment either away teams bring the best crowds to Juve or All teams bring a large following for away games compared to other countries.

Still confusing though :s
Wed 29/09/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Italy have much better away crowds than anywhere else in Serie A

Eh? Am I reading this wrong or something?
Wed 29/09/04 at 15:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
or†ega wrote:
> only about 6000 turned up for that. Massive difference between the
> Italians and us. Champions league game are nearly always packed in
> England regardless of the opposition.

Yeah, Inter barely had 20,000 at home to Werder Bremen last week either. And I suppose it was Maccabi Tel-Aviv - hardly the most famous team in the Champions League.

Italy have much better away crowds than anywhere else in Serie A, though. Palermo brought over 5,000 to Juve last week, and Palermo is on Sicily. Completely different end of Italy, plus it's an island. Randomness.
Wed 29/09/04 at 15:19
Regular
Anyway, I'd prefer Stevie ;) Finnan at right-back to Spainard #1354 Josemi, who is not playing well at all.
Wed 29/09/04 at 15:17
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Heh. I can remember when, only a few weeks ago, you were in-love with
> that very same "Stevie" Finnan, pleading with your manager
> and club (even though they couldn't 'hear' you) not to let him go to
> Spurs on-loan. ;)

--

If he takes away my Cisse, then he must burn :) I've invested a lot of my Mikeylove in that blonde Frenchie.
Wed 29/09/04 at 14:33
Regular
Ye, would have been about double your money. Or you would have most likely put on first goalscorer which would have lost.
Wed 29/09/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Buut the odds would have been ridiculusly low as it was obvious that he was going to score!
Wed 29/09/04 at 12:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. I can remember when, only a few weeks ago, you were in-love with that very same "Stevie" Finnan, pleading with your manager and club (even though they couldn't 'hear' you) not to let him go to Spurs on-loan. ;)
Wed 29/09/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't even beat a 10-man greek side, tsk tsk :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.