GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 19:11
Regular
I think that how you spell it, phobias. Anyway, excuse me if I am wrong. Who would think I was in top set for English? Ah well.

Ok, most of us have phobias (If you spell it like that) something that we are 'scared' or 'afraid' of. Most phobias have names such as Arcanicphoiba (How was I meant to spell that?) where people are scared of Spiders. There are many names for diffrent phobias.

Many of us maybe even scared to tell our friends of our phobias as they are so pathetic.

So, how many of you have phobias of something?

I have one of Pigeons :-<, I walk down the town and try and dodge them. in fact one swooped at me the other day protecting his territory.

My phobia of pigeons started when I was walking down the town one day and suddenly, out of nowhere, flew a pigeon out of a bin. i did'nt even see it come. It shocked me so much that now I hate going near them, I walk in my posse down the town and silently dodge them.

So what are you phobias and how did you get them? Have you ever tryed to get rid of your phobia and how?

Does anyone know the phobia of Pigeons? LoL!

And yes, I am afraid of Trafalger Square.

Thu 07/06/01 at 14:38
Regular
Aye
Thu 07/06/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A fear of mediocrity
Thu 07/06/01 at 14:27
Regular
I have a phobia of being boring, I would hate to wake up one day and wonder, what did I do with my life??

Like American Beauty in a sense.
Thu 07/06/01 at 14:23
"High polygon count"
Heights... though not 'seriously' afraid, and I did abseil down Mounts fire station in Northampton twon centre to raise money for RNIB.

Needles... I hate injections, but I have tattoos.

Veins... hate bulging veins, yet like gory horror films. Worst for me is the 'puppet' scene in one of the Elm Street films.

Spiders... I don't like them, but can catch/kill them.

Moths... by biggest phobia. Hate the fluttery little gits. But at least I know where and when this phobia began!
Thu 07/06/01 at 00:04
"possibly impossible"
This is exciting stuff now. Pity I won't be here again till 3pm tomorrow to see how it's going. I'll make my vote then.
Thu 07/06/01 at 00:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
Bonus wrote:
> Er-no, what about me?? I was your partner in crime-busting!

You are in the er-hat! and have a 1 in 6 chance of being picked! :) and if you are a rival then I will pick you!

:)fairs fair! WE WON!
Wed 06/06/01 at 23:56
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
We can vote in a few minutes.

Let the countdown commense...
Wed 06/06/01 at 23:55
Regular
Er-no, what about me?? I was your partner in crime-busting!
Wed 06/06/01 at 23:55
Regular
Aye, we stood and defeated the evil cheaters, they advocated cheating in games and in GAD, but they felt the wrath of GAC!!
Wed 06/06/01 at 23:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mantis wrote:

Who will you vote
> for er-no?

I will be a noble person, whoever is my closest rival will get my vote, this is fair and a very noble thing to do, its the only thing I could think of....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.