GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 19:11
Regular
I think that how you spell it, phobias. Anyway, excuse me if I am wrong. Who would think I was in top set for English? Ah well.

Ok, most of us have phobias (If you spell it like that) something that we are 'scared' or 'afraid' of. Most phobias have names such as Arcanicphoiba (How was I meant to spell that?) where people are scared of Spiders. There are many names for diffrent phobias.

Many of us maybe even scared to tell our friends of our phobias as they are so pathetic.

So, how many of you have phobias of something?

I have one of Pigeons :-<, I walk down the town and try and dodge them. in fact one swooped at me the other day protecting his territory.

My phobia of pigeons started when I was walking down the town one day and suddenly, out of nowhere, flew a pigeon out of a bin. i did'nt even see it come. It shocked me so much that now I hate going near them, I walk in my posse down the town and silently dodge them.

So what are you phobias and how did you get them? Have you ever tryed to get rid of your phobia and how?

Does anyone know the phobia of Pigeons? LoL!

And yes, I am afraid of Trafalger Square.

Thu 07/06/01 at 15:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Failure is ok for those that choose to not succeed.

Me?
I don't fail, I just didnt succeed enough.
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
I've failed a lot to get to where I am today.
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Looks like I failed to spell failure. Ha ha.
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dojo.

Not cojo.

That's what happens if you try to type whilst on the phone
Regular
"smile, it's free"
'faiure is good' points out Grix, shortly after his exam....
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"There shall be no fear in this cojo"

Cobra Kai
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:31
Regular
We can't learn without failure though.
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I know. No matter what I do I am always afraid that I will fail so to be pretty good at computer games helps because I don't fail often.
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:17
Regular
Shame that you've got a name like that then, it must be hard to get you even started these days!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think the thing I am most afraid of is failure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.