GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/05/01 at 19:11
Regular
I think that how you spell it, phobias. Anyway, excuse me if I am wrong. Who would think I was in top set for English? Ah well.

Ok, most of us have phobias (If you spell it like that) something that we are 'scared' or 'afraid' of. Most phobias have names such as Arcanicphoiba (How was I meant to spell that?) where people are scared of Spiders. There are many names for diffrent phobias.

Many of us maybe even scared to tell our friends of our phobias as they are so pathetic.

So, how many of you have phobias of something?

I have one of Pigeons :-<, I walk down the town and try and dodge them. in fact one swooped at me the other day protecting his territory.

My phobia of pigeons started when I was walking down the town one day and suddenly, out of nowhere, flew a pigeon out of a bin. i did'nt even see it come. It shocked me so much that now I hate going near them, I walk in my posse down the town and silently dodge them.

So what are you phobias and how did you get them? Have you ever tryed to get rid of your phobia and how?

Does anyone know the phobia of Pigeons? LoL!

And yes, I am afraid of Trafalger Square.

Fri 04/05/01 at 19:11
"Uzi Lover"
I think that how you spell it, phobias. Anyway, excuse me if I am wrong. Who would think I was in top set for English? Ah well.

Ok, most of us have phobias (If you spell it like that) something that we are 'scared' or 'afraid' of. Most phobias have names such as Arcanicphoiba (How was I meant to spell that?) where people are scared of Spiders. There are many names for diffrent phobias.

Many of us maybe even scared to tell our friends of our phobias as they are so pathetic.

So, how many of you have phobias of something?

I have one of Pigeons :-<, I walk down the town and try and dodge them. in fact one swooped at me the other day protecting his territory.

My phobia of pigeons started when I was walking down the town one day and suddenly, out of nowhere, flew a pigeon out of a bin. i did'nt even see it come. It shocked me so much that now I hate going near them, I walk in my posse down the town and silently dodge them.

So what are you phobias and how did you get them? Have you ever tryed to get rid of your phobia and how?

Does anyone know the phobia of Pigeons? LoL!

And yes, I am afraid of Trafalger Square.

Sat 05/05/01 at 01:44
Regular
okay...i'm scared of electric sockets. It all started with my PC. Pc uses quite a lot of power right? well added with my speakers and sub-woofer it uses quite a lot of power. u can hear the hum of the electric even when the speakers are off. i must have about about 4 plugs in total all going into this dodgy adapter. Whicj is plugged into another adapter because it dont reach the wall socket.

Well one day i was plugging in the socket and BANG! there was a huge white sort of spark. So i thought oh well, s**t happens and put a new fuse in. but this happened two more times in the same week. So i have never unplugged the computer since. U know what, i think its alive!
Sat 05/05/01 at 10:57
"Uzi Lover"
Yours is more serouis then mine (Pigeons) because yours is more life threatning. You have a reason to be scared.

I suppose though you see more plug sockets then Pigeons!
Sun 06/05/01 at 00:35
Regular
i dunno bout that, on my way to college through stevenage town there are loads of pigeons swooping around. Sometimes i see them going on suicide missions trying to dodge the biggest bus. Those pigeons are mad!
Tue 08/05/01 at 17:44
Regular
I know someone who has an intense fear of buttons. He can't stand the sight of them.
Tue 08/05/01 at 19:32
Phobia of buttons?

* lewq screams and runs away from MIST forever..

All those .. Scary ... Buttons .... Keyboard ... Noooo ......

Well actually i have a dodgy phobia of wasps, 'cause i got stung by one when I was like 6, and my hand swelled up, and it wasn't really fun..

Oh, and BTW, I am in top set english.. but I don't know -why-.
Fri 11/05/01 at 23:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
I have a HUGE phobia of sharks. I'm absolutely terrified of them. If I go swimming in the sea then I never go out any further than about 10 metres.

It's funny really, I'm scared s------- by them but am completely fascinated by them. If you ever get a look at my Magic Cookie then you'll see that most of it is made up of shark sites, I've got tons of pictures saved and all that kind of rubbish...

But anyway, yeah sharks. Horrified, terrified and completely freaked out by 'em!
Sat 12/05/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I've got phobias of stuff, but none that I could put here that lewq and iguana wouldn't berate me about forever.

Anyone around?
Sat 12/05/01 at 00:13
"Uzi Lover"
I'm here Phil, anyone else?
Sat 12/05/01 at 03:08
Regular
Pigeons are just rats with wings. Bats are too.

Hi again, by the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.