GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thorntons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
Anyone ever ate chocolates from Thorntons before?

I bougth some earlier and will have some tonight.
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
American chocolate is supposed to be generally of a slightly more bitter and sickly taste, but then I've never been to America, so I'm having to rely on what I've heard. Anyhow, long live Belgian chocolate. =D
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I wouldn't know this, personally. But American chocolate (minus Herchey) is meant to taste really bad in comparison to the English stuff.
Fri 10/09/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Hmm Thorntons is pretty good. Had some nice chocolate in Italy. Generally go for the nicer stuff though. Milk or dark none of this poncey white chocolate for me. *runs downstairs and grabs an After Eight*
Fri 10/09/04 at 20:55
Regular
Mmmm Marzipan bar....Ooo baby
Fri 10/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
cookie monster wrote:
> You got muscular dystrophy from their chocolate? I would write a stern letter.

I shall be writing you a stern letter, because I nearly choked to death laughing at that.

CTDL!
Fri 10/09/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
They can get quite sickening.
Fri 10/09/04 at 20:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Timmargh wrote:
> Thorntons = my downfall.

You got muscular dystrophy from their chocolate? I would write a stern letter.
Fri 10/09/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Thorntons = my downfall.
Fri 10/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Well, I get loads of free Thorntons goodies, 'cos my sister works there.
Fri 10/09/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Thorntons is good, but quite expensive. Thier easter stuff is exceptional, though: Who needs some anonymous Cadburys' egg when you can have a name iced onto one at Thorntons? Plus, they don't skimp on the flavour either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.