GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mong Boxing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What? I sense your moral outrage etc etc but before you condemn me, cast aside your prejudice and hatecrimes ok?
Think about it.
"That's cruel". Is it? Why is it? If it's cruel, then you're saying it's not cruel to watch and encourage 'normal' people to pummel each other until they end up either unconcious or vegetative like Michael Watts, useless like Mohammed Ali or invisible like Prince Naseem.
So why is it ok to let mentally sufficient people batter themselves stupid, but as soon as somebody suggests putting a couple of Downs Syndrome blokes in the ring, everybody gets sqeamish?

Mongs are people too, why deny them the right to fight simply because your morals twinge? They live independantly, work, play and do everything you or I do. And they do it with a big vacant smile and noises of appreciation.
Who's to say they wouldn't like to opportunity to earn an extremely good living by smashing each other in the ovoid face?
And c'mon, it's an established fact that they have the strength of ten men when riled, so you're promised a spectacular bout.

Stop the kneejerk reaction and try to deny it would be incredibly entertaining. You'd make a fortune for PPV events, licensing would be a given with t-shirts (Snuggly, photoshop a Mong Victory Tshirt), and the tie-in videogame would be the best ever.
And also it would give The Daily Mail something else to scream about other than darkies and bummers.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Azul wrote:
> Timmargh can be the Don King of it.

I'd have to use a different name ... (obvious joke coming up) ... "Wan King"?
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Give them pointed sticks attached to a head-rod and play loud techno music.

That's given me a superb mental image.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
BWAHAHAHA!!!
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:39
Regular
Still, they win a prize at the end of it.

[URL]http://djh-world.com/images/winprize.jpg[/URL]
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Timmargh wrote:
> How about making it to the death?
-----

That's just sick.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Timmargh can be the Don King of it.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Give them pointed sticks attached to a head-rod and play loud techno music.

This is grossly offensive, yet no more than regular boxing, so hey
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hehe.

How about making it to the death?
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would never watch it... ever.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Staffie 2"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Special Reserve does not advocate one-on-one tard battles

Tag teams, on the other hand...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.