GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mong Boxing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What? I sense your moral outrage etc etc but before you condemn me, cast aside your prejudice and hatecrimes ok?
Think about it.
"That's cruel". Is it? Why is it? If it's cruel, then you're saying it's not cruel to watch and encourage 'normal' people to pummel each other until they end up either unconcious or vegetative like Michael Watts, useless like Mohammed Ali or invisible like Prince Naseem.
So why is it ok to let mentally sufficient people batter themselves stupid, but as soon as somebody suggests putting a couple of Downs Syndrome blokes in the ring, everybody gets sqeamish?

Mongs are people too, why deny them the right to fight simply because your morals twinge? They live independantly, work, play and do everything you or I do. And they do it with a big vacant smile and noises of appreciation.
Who's to say they wouldn't like to opportunity to earn an extremely good living by smashing each other in the ovoid face?
And c'mon, it's an established fact that they have the strength of ten men when riled, so you're promised a spectacular bout.

Stop the kneejerk reaction and try to deny it would be incredibly entertaining. You'd make a fortune for PPV events, licensing would be a given with t-shirts (Snuggly, photoshop a Mong Victory Tshirt), and the tie-in videogame would be the best ever.
And also it would give The Daily Mail something else to scream about other than darkies and bummers.
Mon 26/07/04 at 19:46
Regular
"not dead"
This is the part where I try to be clever and topical, but am actually only repeating the same thing over and again, in different situations.

What about the Mong Olympics?

You could call in the The Monglympics, or The Omongpics or sometihng else suitable that I can't be bothered to think up.

Of course, you wouldn't be able to do any of the events that needed a degree of co-ordination to survive. Stick 'em in the deep end of the pool, and you've got a dead body on your hands, and chances are that the pole vault could turn into accidental jousting, but there are plenty of other feasible activities.

Of course, we've already mentioned the possibilities with boxing and wrestling (though I don't think anyone wants Greco-Romong Wrestling) so I won't go back over those, but I'm sure that some of the throwing events would create new records. Simply wind them up until they break into a Benny-rage of never-seen-before proportions, and stick a shot-put in their arms. Watch that baby fly!

Once we get bored of all of these rage filled activities we could tone it down a little and head indoors for Mong Rythmic Gymnastics. Picture them dancing with their ribbons, ah, it's a beautiful sight...
Mon 26/07/04 at 18:27
Regular
Or you could just get them onto scag after they first join the pro circuit...
Mon 26/07/04 at 18:23
Regular
Hey, people made enough money from Bumfights.
There must be at least a few million in this.

Maybe Mong Junkie Boxing would be better - that way they're cheaper to manipulate
Mon 26/07/04 at 16:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I could only watch it on tv, seeing a tard in the street scares me.
Mon 26/07/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bill Hicks was an absolute God. His whole routine revolved around the central concept of "think for yourselves, don't just accept what you're told, question everything", a concept not a million miles away from Socratic thought. Watching and listening to him completely changed my life; before Hicks I was not too dissimilar from Belldandy in that I made proclamations about my (borrowed) opinions which I expected everyone to accept in awed silence. Afterward, I started to think and question pretty much everything. Even Hicks himself (which is why I find his belief about hallucinagenic mushrooms being the direct path to UFO abduction to be utter chebscabs).

Oh, and I'd pay to see Mong boxing. Who wouldn't?
Mon 26/07/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> "I think I smell a dead fella!"

Yeah, sorry about that.
Mon 26/07/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Ever noticed that people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? - 'I berrleave gawd made me in a day ..'

... looks like he rushed it"
Mon 26/07/04 at 15:35
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Do you want her to die in a rest home, with her thin transparent body so weak and fragile you can see her last heartbeart trickle through her veins? Or do you want her to meet Chuck Norris?"

Hicks rules, reading a new book about him now called 'Love all the People'. It's just a selection of interviews, letters and transcripts of his performances, but it's still awesome.

"I think I smell a dead fella!"
Mon 26/07/04 at 15:18
Regular
Mong boxing? Surely a Hicks inspired creation, such as putting terminally ill people in the movies.

"Whoa, he kicked her head right off her body! This is great!"
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh dear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.