GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mong Boxing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What? I sense your moral outrage etc etc but before you condemn me, cast aside your prejudice and hatecrimes ok?
Think about it.
"That's cruel". Is it? Why is it? If it's cruel, then you're saying it's not cruel to watch and encourage 'normal' people to pummel each other until they end up either unconcious or vegetative like Michael Watts, useless like Mohammed Ali or invisible like Prince Naseem.
So why is it ok to let mentally sufficient people batter themselves stupid, but as soon as somebody suggests putting a couple of Downs Syndrome blokes in the ring, everybody gets sqeamish?

Mongs are people too, why deny them the right to fight simply because your morals twinge? They live independantly, work, play and do everything you or I do. And they do it with a big vacant smile and noises of appreciation.
Who's to say they wouldn't like to opportunity to earn an extremely good living by smashing each other in the ovoid face?
And c'mon, it's an established fact that they have the strength of ten men when riled, so you're promised a spectacular bout.

Stop the kneejerk reaction and try to deny it would be incredibly entertaining. You'd make a fortune for PPV events, licensing would be a given with t-shirts (Snuggly, photoshop a Mong Victory Tshirt), and the tie-in videogame would be the best ever.
And also it would give The Daily Mail something else to scream about other than darkies and bummers.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Snuggly got humped by a brave athlete once at a mate's house. He (the special - still not talking about Snuggly) then got up and shook my hand...

Also, do they have boxing in the 'special' Olympics? They must do for deaf people, right, or blind people with bells in the helmets? Well, some of those disabled kids are massive, and really strong like X-men. Stick one of them in the ring and let's see how someone with a gammy leg holds up. They dont even need training, just their laces done up.
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:25
"period drama"
I think most people would just have a problem with the name.
If you just called it boxing, then people tuned in and saw some mongs slapping eachother around, they really couldn't complain in the interests of equal rights.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hoo, snap.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SELF: Does it turn into Tolstoy at page 205?

LITTLEJOHN: No it doesn't turn into Tolstoy. I don't set out to be Tolstoy. It is a much more complex book than that.

SELF:Than Tolstoy?

Hah.

Still don't recognise his face, but he sounds like an a*se.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My favourite part:

LITTLEJOHN: But you haven't read the book in its totality and you have to read the book in its totality.

SELF: Why?

LITTLEJOHN: In order to understand it.

SELF: Does it turn into Tolstoy at page 205?

LITTLEJOHN: No it doesn't turn into Tolstoy. I don't set out to be Tolstoy. It is a much more complex book than that.

SELF:Than Tolstoy?
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He's the bloke on the right.
And here's a transcript of him attempting to out-wit Will Self.
Well worth reading, as it shows exactly the sort of Belldandy he is

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1390395.stm[/URL]
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I recognise Bushell, because he looks like a beaver. Littlejohn I am (fortunately) not so familiar with.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Richard Littlejohn.
Used to write for The Sun (maybe still does?) and thought he was "uncomprimising" and "hard hitting". Which means he basically screams about immigrants and criminals raping your cat, blames gays for everything and writes pissawful novels.
Much like "tv pundit" Gary Bushell, who would be a much more useful contributor to society by test-flying rockets.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Let me get this absoloutely straight.

Just who IS Littlejohn? I have several notions, just not quite a concrete identification.
Tue 27/07/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Light wrote:
> Why not arrange Mong-Pundit prizefights? I for one would pay through
> the nose to see a windowlicker tag team mashing Richard Littlecock
> into a red paste.
-----

I would snatch kids from outside Tesco and sell them to gypsies if I could fund a "Bennies vs Richard Littlejohn & Gary Bushell" tagmatch.
Christ, if there's anything I loathe more than Littlejohn's nazi rhetoric, it's that asschimp Bushell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.