GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Majora's Mask"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:18
Regular
Argghh!!

Crap graphics and crap controls!!

Started it this morning, died cause the moon crashed before I reached the skull kid on top of the tower. I just can't get used to playing like this again, the resolution is so small you can barely see anything around you, and you can't move the camera!! (apart from center L, but that sucks).

Still, once I've gotten used to gameplay again I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Also, they've sped up Link's movement. I find it a bit too fast to be honest, it makes running around a bit inaaccurate as its so sensitive.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:24
"period drama"
I'd rather be half spider / half annoying bloke anyway.
You get to leap down from the rafters and scare the bejesus out of whoever came into your house without realising what it was.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yer I could never be bothered because it would mean re-entering all the Temples, which I hate doing.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactly - giants wallet + a 1/4 heart piece is good enough for me.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:22
"period drama"
Maybe there isn't one there / you already got it.
Which would be annoying / hilarious

I never bothered getting them all - only enough to get the big wallet or whatever the best thing you got given was. Screw turning them all back to normal - what would that achieve?
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got that skultalla*

May not be true; written to annoy; might be true. I can't remember
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
I've got the Windwaker bonus disc version of OOT and MQ and am thinking that there's a bug on it.

You know where you buy the magic beans on the way to the Zora waterfall?
There's a patch of soil nearby.
I set the bugs down and they go in, but no skultula comes out!
And then the bugs won't go in again.

So I have 99 skultula's on my MQ file and it didn't work on OOT either.
Is it everyone or just me?
Fustrating! :'-(
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:11
"period drama"
The Stalfos in Wind Waker were possibly more annoying the OoT zombies.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:10
"period drama"
Aye ... the boat.
Argh ... the Well.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's quite simply > all. Except MP. And possibly Resi 4. Not sure.

But still.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Biggoron Sword makes the Shadow Temple so so so much easier. That horrible shuffly boss thing which you find in the bottom of the well and again for the Hover Boots is so simple with the Biggoron Sword, as you can get him when he hides his face from you.

Urg I hate that thing, with its rotting flesh, bobbing head, and hands which grab you and hold you around the arena. That massive boat that bobs along with the Stalfos on it is great though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.