GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Majora's Mask"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:18
Regular
Argghh!!

Crap graphics and crap controls!!

Started it this morning, died cause the moon crashed before I reached the skull kid on top of the tower. I just can't get used to playing like this again, the resolution is so small you can barely see anything around you, and you can't move the camera!! (apart from center L, but that sucks).

Still, once I've gotten used to gameplay again I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Also, they've sped up Link's movement. I find it a bit too fast to be honest, it makes running around a bit inaaccurate as its so sensitive.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:43
"period drama"
Actually ... with the reverse Song of Time ... you've got 144 minutes, so ... about 2 and a half hours.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah you don't even use the Fairy Sword. Luckily I managed to get all the fairies, but I had to keep going back in time so I had to keep recollecting all of them. That was the only annoying thing about MM, that you only had about an hour to actually do the Temples, before they all reset and you had to do them all over again.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:39
"period drama"
Strafio wrote:
> It's one of those completeness things.
> The reason why I bothered getting "Double RCP 90s" in
> Goldeneye, even after I got the "All Guns" cheat.
>
> With MQ, it MIGHT be that I'd already got it (although my memory says
> otherwise) but more recently I got to that guy for the first time in
> OOT and tried it.
>
> No skultula! :'-(

I am a perfectionist - like on OoT, I did get everything it was possible to get, just not them golden spiders. Because you wouldn't get anything for all 100 of them.

I just need an incentive - something that'll actually be useful - then I'll try and get it all 100%. For the same reason, I won't be scouring for all the paint schemes in Ace Comabt 5, but will unlock all the planes if it kills me.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:35
Regular
"0228"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> 'Tis why the faries in MM keep annoying me.
> I get 13, maybe 14 each time. I must get a list next time - but I
> can't remember where I found them all in the other 2 temples, so I'll
> have to go and look everywhere.
>
> bleh

I managed to get all of them. The fairies from the first two temples I got on my first try but I had to make return visits to the Great Bay Temple and Stone Tower Temple. ST Temple was very annoying and the sword that you get for doing it is pretty useless at that point, especially if you hve all of the masks and are going to get the Fierce Diety Mask.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:28
Regular
It's one of those completeness things.
The reason why I bothered getting "Double RCP 90s" in Goldeneye, even after I got the "All Guns" cheat.

With MQ, it MIGHT be that I'd already got it (although my memory says otherwise) but more recently I got to that guy for the first time in OOT and tried it.

No skultula! :'-(
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That is probably the only truly freaky bs**t in a game ever.

Scared the s*s**t out of me.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:27
"period drama"
'Tis why the faries in MM keep annoying me.
I get 13, maybe 14 each time. I must get a list next time - but I can't remember where I found them all in the other 2 temples, so I'll have to go and look everywhere.

bleh
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Talking about scaring the bejesus out of people, I had the bath experience in Eternal Darkness the other day. I'd forgotten about it and wasn't prepared, so I was totally caught off guard. I was playing it at about 12 at night as well. I haven't played it since.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup - going back to an old dungeon sucks.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Heart Pieces I understand, because that confers you some sort of advantage (although to be honest, you double your heart capacity before Ganondorf, and you can carry 4 fairies in bottles, which means basically you have 8x as many hearts as you see above your magic bar)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.