GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING-IMPORTANT FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY-OPEN NOW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 07:17
Regular
"..."
Today starting from 6:14 A.M until 12:26 P.M it is extremely important not to look at the sun. This is because Venus will pass across the sun and it will prevent a small portion of sun rays from reaching earth. This phenomenon hadn't happened in 122 years. This phenomenon can be observed in The Middle East, Europe, Asia,Africa, and some parts of America, while it can not be observed in South America or Australlia.And the experts are warning from looking at the sun since the passage of Venus will not change the intensity of the light and therefore the rays will affect the eye,as looking directly at the sun damages the tissues of the eye retina and leads to chemical changes and the aglutenation of the proteins in the vitreous with the possiblity of the occurance of concentrated shading in the vision region and changing of colours and shapes of objects and slight weakness in the eye sight.
Tue 08/06/04 at 23:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DW wrote:
> Cookie, are you on the BB Webchat with Kitten?

Doubtful.
Tue 08/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
Cookie, are you on the BB Webchat with Kitten?
Tue 08/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
homosh wrote:
> Now I'll take a solar eclipse as an example. When the moon
> is in a straight line with the sun and the earth, you can see the
> moon in the middle of the sun, the moon is dark, and the sun is
> bright, so the intensity of the light is decreased, but the Ultra
> Violet rays are still there and they are harmful regardless of their
> amount,

Hmmm, so if there is a full solar eclipse, and its pitch black and i look at the sun, i will get UV radiation damage from the sun?

Bullshize.
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
That's because it's a live stream Stridman. :P
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
": ("
Microchips wrote:
> [URL]http://webcast16.uio.no/trheim2_eng.html[/URL]
>
> Look, it's tiny.

Theres nothing there, meh.
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Better Than You"
Oooh oooh, I saw'd it today at school at the start of a Chemistry lesson and we put these funny glasses on and then you could only see the Sun then a little black dot near to it's edge. w00t!!!
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:11
Regular
homosh wrote:
> You must be a retard of some sort.

Says the person who cant use paragraphs?

Oh the irony, tis too painful.
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
homosh wrote:
> "The Venus
> Phenonmenon" was SPECIFICALLY discussed in the NEWS PAPERS by a
> professor in an article that I have read several times,

OMG IT WAS IN PAPAR SO MUST BE RITE!! Yesahs.

Behave Homo (sh)

Wernt you the person who thought tommy tanking made you blind?
Ho Ho Ho.
Tue 08/06/04 at 20:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
homosh wrote:
> It doesn't matter, I'm still tight.

Well I'm sure you're raking it in from twisted japanese buisnessmen just hankering for a young piece of flesh.
Tue 08/06/04 at 19:59
Regular
"..."
It doesn't matter, I'm still right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.