GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye friends!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 14:26
"R.I.P Acestar"
The last ever episode coming up on Friday at 9.00 pm i think.:(
They were one of my favourites.
GOODBYE!!!
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
mattributé wrote:
> Seinfeld is the god of American sitcom

nah, you're thinking of Frasier :)

as i tend to surround myself with the familiar when things go a bit pear-shaped for me, i've watched nothing but friends for about a month now (i have a friend who owns all the videos :) ) and i have to say i'm still finding it quite funny. some of the character development is wonderful.. but some of it is incredibly irritating too.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Azul wrote:
> Surely this is quite fantastic, considering that there's only 5 main
> characters?

Surely you mean 6?

Rachel, Monica, Pheobe, Joey, Chandler and Ross.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What people seem to fail to realise, is that it's went strongly for 10 years, yes?

Surely this is quite fantastic, considering that there's only 5 main characters?
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
{ABBCC} wrote:
> The next thing to do is to buy all the seasons on DVD.

That's what I'm doing just now, I'm buying boxsets and I only need 4 more series' including series 10 whenever it gets released. Friends really is a fantastic sitcom, and the fact that it ran so strongly for 10 years is testiment to that. It's sad that it had come to an end, but at the same time I'm glad they didn't just drag the series on, so at least it's finishing as a respected series.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Friends is okay apart from Phoebe, Rachel, Monica and Joey.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:07
"period drama"
Ah, I do like the Friends. Most comfortable viewing, watch any episode and you're assured a laugh or many.

Not the greatest of sit-coms, of course, but you can't go far wrong with an episode of Friends.
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:54
"R.I.P Acestar"
if you really want to then [URL]http://shopping.msn.co.uk/sitesearch/search.jsp?partner=msn&siteSearchQuery=friends+jennifer+aniston&catId=100164013&partnerId=8903578[/URL]
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:27
"R.I.P Acestar"
The next thing to do is to buy all the seasons on DVD.
hehehehehe
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Seinfeld is the god of American sitcom

Festivus!
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This is the most sarcastic thread in the World. It's almost too cruel.

Oh, and by the way, if you want 'casual' comedy, try Seinfeld. It's famous for being 'casual', and is just super awesome to boot. And if you like Seinfeld, try Curb your Enthusiasm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.