GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye friends!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 14:26
"R.I.P Acestar"
The last ever episode coming up on Friday at 9.00 pm i think.:(
They were one of my favourites.
GOODBYE!!!
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mav wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> some of the character development is wonderful..
>
> Up to the end of series nine, I'd agree with you, but in series ten
> they've just seemed to exagerrate every character to the point of
> extreme annoyance

well said.
they almost seem to have lost interest and turned the characters into caricatures of themselves. Monicas "I KNOW" was funny the first time, but now it's almost become a catchphrase, as well as raising the volume and pitch of it to an unbearable level.
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:54
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I thought Series 10 had its moments, namely Joey eating his date's food (I must've watched it a good 50 times) and the girl in Monica/Chandler's new house "I am eight".
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> some of the character development is wonderful..

Up to the end of series nine, I'd agree with you, but in series ten they've just seemed to exagerrate every character to the point of extreme annoyance and lost the small detail to each one. Now there's little that makes any one of the six unique.

I really do dislike what they've done with series ten. It's not that it's so bad, just that the decrease in quality from the previous nine series is shocking.
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mystique wrote:
> Monica dies.

We've done this thread already.

Chandler dies of chronic fatness, Phoebe becomes President of the USA, Rachel and Monica both suffer from advanced ageing syndrome and become lessers on their pseudo-50th birthdays, Joey reveals he has Downs and Ross gets Ebola off his monkey.
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:10
Regular
Monica dies.
Wed 26/05/04 at 21:51
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Heh, I'm hardly ever on here, let alone ever making an opinion, so I've no idea where you got that from :P
Wed 26/05/04 at 21:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
CTUbauer wrote:
> I saw the finale a number of weeks ago. A few surprises but the end is
> terrible.

You're nothing but critical and annoying lately.
Wed 26/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I saw the finale a number of weeks ago. A few surprises but the end is terrible.
Wed 26/05/04 at 21:10
Regular
Friends > Everything else

*sob*
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like Friends. It's light hearted escapism, and is quite funny at times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.