GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS released today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Pwned"
Well, in the UK that is. My cousin got me one a few days ago from the USA to avoid troubles like not being able to get one here. What's everyone else doing? Are you buying one straight away, what games are you buying, or are you waiting for the PSP?
Sat 12/03/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Pwned"
My birthday's tomorrow, so I'll be getting mine then.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:18
Regular
"kill my enemys"
cweek2000 wrote:
> I have to wait until may when it's my birthday. Unless I win one of
> the 15 or so competitions I entered to win one.

Your lucky my birthday is in November.I'll have one by then it's just going to cost me my own money.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:11
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Had one since last Thursday with Wario Ware Touched and Mario 64 DS. Love it!
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I have to wait until may when it's my birthday. Unless I win one of the 15 or so competitions I entered to win one.
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:50
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Im totally looking forward to getting me a DS.
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:06
Regular
"-_-"
k me and my mate got one today (he skipped assmebly got mine in post you rule SR :D) pictochat is great and metorid is pretty freaking good. & hour coach trip to scotland tomoorow (wont be on for a wekk) but this should keep us busy :D
Fri 11/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I got mine today with Mario 64, although I wanted Wario Ware. Might get it somewhere else tomorrow.
Fri 11/03/05 at 20:13
"period drama"
A lot of people my age (17-18) are really interesting in the DS.
I was pretty shocked ... most people I know are Sony fanboys ... so all, it seems, is well.
Fri 11/03/05 at 19:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Nice news item by Lizo on Newsround. Long queues = good sign. Noticed that most of the people queuing were teenagers, which is possibly a good sign.

I liked at the end how they gave all the kiddies a lesson in economics "gaming is a big business thats why all the companies want you to buy their console" duuuh
Fri 11/03/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Pwned"
Umm, I mean; yes that is very cool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.