GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS released today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Pwned"
Well, in the UK that is. My cousin got me one a few days ago from the USA to avoid troubles like not being able to get one here. What's everyone else doing? Are you buying one straight away, what games are you buying, or are you waiting for the PSP?
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Firestarter wrote:
> Well take it back then!!
>
> So you seriously expect me to go all the way to the USA to take my DS
> back just because of some tiny broken pixel? OMG, that one little
> pixel is ruining my game!!
>
> Edit: The table tennis game that you unlock in WWT is exellent fun.

I played that round my mate's house on saturday. Class...
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Pwned"
I thought the Super Mario 64 mini games were fun as well, although I've only done the first two bosses on that.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Firestarter wrote:
> Edit: The table tennis game that you unlock in WWT is exellent fun.

Aye, although there should have been more 2-Player games.

The Plane-Man and Pyoro games are rather good timewasters also.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Pwned"
> Well take it back then!!

So you seriously expect me to go all the way to the USA to take my DS back just because of some tiny broken pixel? OMG, that one little pixel is ruining my game!!

Edit: The table tennis game that you unlock in WWT is exellent fun.
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:02
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Firestarter wrote:
> Got mine today alone with Super Mario 64 and Wario Ware Touched. One
> tiny little dead pixel in the middle of the screen, but other than
> that, it's fine. :-)

Well take it back then!!
Sun 13/03/05 at 11:09
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Nintendo are annoying when it comes to dead pixels.
Sun 13/03/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Pwned"
Got mine today alone with Super Mario 64 and Wario Ware Touched. One tiny little dead pixel in the middle of the screen, but other than that, it's fine. :-)
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:59
Regular
i'm having to sacrifice one at the mo for Resident evil 4, metal gear solid 3 and gran turismo 4.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:58
Regular
"\\"
I just ordered one... I feel dirty... Literally.
Sat 12/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Great with butter"
Yup, that was one of the first things I did actually, and it wasn't bad - just not great.

I know a lot of people love it, but I just want the action to be less repetitive and more exciting.

The controls take some getting used to aswell - its a bit like a pc game being ported onto a console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.