GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS released today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Pwned"
Well, in the UK that is. My cousin got me one a few days ago from the USA to avoid troubles like not being able to get one here. What's everyone else doing? Are you buying one straight away, what games are you buying, or are you waiting for the PSP?
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Pwned"
Well, in the UK that is. My cousin got me one a few days ago from the USA to avoid troubles like not being able to get one here. What's everyone else doing? Are you buying one straight away, what games are you buying, or are you waiting for the PSP?
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:28
Regular
"kill my enemys"
PSP,no thanks.Im not getting a DS for a while as im not getting payed for 5 weeks due to my broken foot.After that i will.Hopefully get Super Mario 64 and that wario thingy one.
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:36
I was going to go out and see the 9am queues, just for fun. Alas, heavy storms round here so I can't be bothered. I'm sure everyone went crazy though.
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:46
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Our Game in Norwich opened at midnight.
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:49
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Yay.I have a new gamestation built near where i live!Why the hell am i still a newbie?
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Pwned"
killer101 wrote:
> PSP,no thanks.Im not getting a DS for a while as im not getting payed
> for 5 weeks due to my broken foot.After that i will.Hopefully get
> Super Mario 64 and that wario thingy one.

Yep exactly what I got - Super Mario 64 and Wario Ware Touched! Not planning on getting anything else, untill Ridge Racer and Mario Kart come out.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Pwned"
The Wifi service should be up and running soon as well.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Pwned"
killer101 wrote:
> Yay.I have a new gamestation built near where i live!Why the hell am i
> still a newbie?

The staff haven't changed it yet. You should be a regular by tomorrow.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:37
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Cool.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:15
"period drama"
Got one ages ago, but took the opportunity to pick up Wario Ware.
What can I say? Bloody amazing. Half an hour's play sent me into childish fits of giggles quite easily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.