GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: (Somewhere British)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Have you noticed ever since Grand Theft Auto 3 all the games have been based on America (American characters, cars, dress-sense etc.)? Wouldn't it be nice if Rockstar could produce something like GTA: London again, but in 3D? San Andreas had a touch of British with two cockney characters, but that's been about it. I'm looking more along the lines of The Getaway or The Italian Job, only with a touch of Rockstar genius. It's got all the ingredients of a great game.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Displayed wrote:
you've been spouting all night.

> its morning

Truly pathetic. You have no solid material so you pick at something smaller than your brain capacity. *claps slowly*
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:48
Regular
"8==="
Stop the pointless stuff.

That's my job.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:46
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Whatever I say you keep ranting on about the same bs, so I didn't
> think it was worth a new response. I'm fairly confident that this
> will get ignored and you'll reply with the same nonsensical rubbish
> that you've been spouting all night.

its morning

will i? ignore it id rather ignore you but you have given me something to do whilst moderating something.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Whatever I say you keep ranting on about the same bs, so I didn't think it was worth a new response. I'm fairly confident that this will get ignored and you'll reply with the same nonsensical rubbish that you've been spouting all night.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:41
Regular
well done Chr1s you can quote yourself, further more proving my points that i made below.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:40
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Chr1s wrote:
> Somehow you've managed to miss the point yet again and I'm sick and
> tired of trying to explain it when you seem incapable of taking it
> in. You are an idiot.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:39
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Somehow you've managed to miss the point yet again and I'm sick and
> tired of trying to explain it when you seem incapable of taking it
> in. You are an idiot.

no im not, you are because On saturday the 19th March you were arguing that there was not a GTA trilogy and that they were seperate games, now when some1 has proven you wrong you come up with some bogus idea in your head and keep refering back to LOTR. Now when you realise that youa re wrong instead of admiting it you have decided to insult the very person who proved you wrong. You will most likely still not admit to it, and after reading this you will decide further that i am an "idiot" which i am not.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:34
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Somehow you've managed to miss the point yet again and I'm sick and tired of trying to explain it when you seem incapable of taking it in. You are an idiot.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:25
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> My God, you really are struggling to understand this. For one thing
> GTA 3 was only called "GTA 3", NOT "GTA 3 Liberty
> City". For the final time, you said that they were part of the
> "GTA 3 Trilogy". I'm not saying they aren't part of a
> Trilogy and I never was, I'm saying that they are not part of the
> "GTA 3 Trilogy". Its all about the name for crying out
> loud!

No it isnt.

> I'll give you an example to try and attempt the futile task of
> getting you to understand. The first Lord Of The Rings film was
> entitled "The Fellowship Of The Ring". The three films are
> known as the LOTR Trilogy, not The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship
> Of The Ring Trilogy. Is that sufficient enough? Do you finally
> understand where I'm going with this?

you are being a very prejudiced little fool i know what a Trilogy is. Ever read The Black Magician Trilogy.

GTA3 Liberty City was the first name, they the made a trilogy out of it you do not need to keep the original name to have a trilogy.

Cant you get this into your tiny little imbecile skull?
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:23
Regular
"The definitive tag"
My God, you really are struggling to understand this. For one thing GTA 3 was only called "GTA 3", NOT "GTA 3 Liberty City". For the final time, you said that they were part of the "GTA 3 Trilogy". I'm not saying they aren't part of a Trilogy and I never was, I'm saying that they are not part of the "GTA 3 Trilogy". Its all about the name for crying out loud!

I'll give you an example to try and attempt the futile task of getting you to understand. The first Lord Of The Rings film was entitled "The Fellowship Of The Ring". The three films are known as the LOTR Trilogy, not The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring Trilogy. Is that sufficient enough? Do you finally understand where I'm going with this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.