GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone actually want Indiana Jones 4?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Think about it. Harrison Ford is 62 now, not exactly sprightly any more. And while I didn't see Catch Me If You Can (which is apparently quite good), most of Spielberg's latest attempts have been ruined by overly sappy endings, desperate to inject an unnecessary dose of saccharin into otherwise interesting stories. I can't see it working.

Seeing as it apparently now won't begin until Spielberg's finished his next three projects, it'll be at least 3 years til it comes out. Does anyone actually want it? It'll be sacriligeous memory-rape of Lucas-esque proportions if Indy IV turns out to be a doddery old dump.

Go on, someone start an online petition saying we don't want it anymore. Maybe 5 years ago, but not now.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Teal'c"
That was the most genius thread I’ve ever seen.
Someone find it for me.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Send Spielberg the "Indiana Jones & The..." thread for ideas.

Indiana Jones & The Caravan of Stink
Wed 21/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Personally, I wouldn't go and see it, because I'm pretty sure it would be rubbish.
Lucas and Speilberg have saturated the market for long enough, no need for the to do anything more. They should just quit now.
Wed 21/04/04 at 18:04
Regular
I think the final nail in the coffin for the film would be if he refused to take that stupid ass stud out of his ear when filming.

To be honest though, I really hope they don't get round to making it. It would spoil a perfect trilogy that actually managed to get better with each sequel.
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Think about it. Harrison Ford is 62 now, not exactly sprightly any more. And while I didn't see Catch Me If You Can (which is apparently quite good), most of Spielberg's latest attempts have been ruined by overly sappy endings, desperate to inject an unnecessary dose of saccharin into otherwise interesting stories. I can't see it working.

Seeing as it apparently now won't begin until Spielberg's finished his next three projects, it'll be at least 3 years til it comes out. Does anyone actually want it? It'll be sacriligeous memory-rape of Lucas-esque proportions if Indy IV turns out to be a doddery old dump.

Go on, someone start an online petition saying we don't want it anymore. Maybe 5 years ago, but not now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.