GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10 days to go....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory'.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
...and then CHAOS THEORY!

Haven't looked forward to a game this much since Zelda : Wind Waker.

*goes to play through demo for the millionth time*
Sun 27/03/05 at 09:50
Regular
"BOSE"
I got my Chaos Theory yesterday! :-D

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. IT ROCKS :-)
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'll be picking this up at the end of the week. ;-) Just been trying Jade Empire on the official mag demo seeing as I have it ordered and stuff. Loved what there was to play, just ashame that they didn't give much to try. Run to the bottom of the steps and fight a few things, then starve till release.

Apparently a style I do is in the game, I'm wondering if it'll be accurate in the movements or if they're just using the name. Mortal Kombat Deception had my styles in and was pretty accurate in the stances and moves (not including all the fireball style moves and stuff of course lol)

Anyway, looking forward to it muchly. :-) Gonna be a busy couple of months for my wallet.
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Yup co-op over live. 4 missions over live and one training mission so really you could say 5.

I've ordered one copy from gameplay and one from game. So here's hoping one turns up early (I have two Xbox's).
Sat 26/03/05 at 09:35
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Can't wait till Thursday when my local has it in.

Already paid for it.
Sat 26/03/05 at 01:23
Regular
"BOSE"
I just watched the CO-OP trailer, looks SWEET! The stuff you can do with your teammate is amazing. Played the Demo, 10/10, can't wait until next friday! it's cruel. So is it deffinate? You can do CO-OP on live I take it? Anyone know how m any missions they got for it at the mo?
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just got the Official Xbox Mag and Xbox world. XBW gave it a 10 and OXM gave it a 9.4 I've yet to see this score below a 9.0. Looks fooking amazing. Apparently play have it in stock now and have already sent some copies out.
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:01
Regular
Holy crap that looks amazing!

This time next I should be....at work with the game sitting at home waiting to be played.

D'oh!
Thu 24/03/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Check out the new co-op vid on splintercell.com..fookin amazing. 8 days left!
Wed 23/03/05 at 22:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Most Yanks online were either laid back and cool or hyper active and pathetic.

Really, really pathetic.

It's like on WoW - the group leader becomes a power crazed mong most of the time :D
Wed 23/03/05 at 22:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah these limited editions tend to be a joke. Then when there is something worthwhile like extra maps, what happens ? "Yeah lets just release this in the States so that players in other countries are left wondering why they can't get into a large number of the Live games !" Not that I'm naming any games on that *cough* Mech Assault 2 *cough*

Because of Episode 3 coming out soon, I've visted the official Star Wars site at work on my lunch breaks, just to waste some time and have a read up. I managed to grab some satisfaction from one American guy who was whining about how the UK will get to see the film at least 5 hours before people in the States. Yes, thankyou lord ! Good ! About time they got the screw job instead of us. If you can call a mere 5 hour wait difference a screw job. Imagine them having to wait to the extent that we do for most games and stuff.

Dunno bout you lot but I'm getting pretty sick of seeing Americans on my friends list playing games I'm desperate for around a month in advance ! Then of course you finally get it and you tend to get a good kicking on Live because everyones had so much practise prior. It made Steel Battalion a real pain in the poo chute to get into online cause you had to have the patience to deal with the whining American mongs screaming at you while you had to learn your way around.

Excellent game to play, but ruined by fat ****wits who thought they were U.S military barking out orders. It was great as long as you were good at it. Came accross some kids who'd managed to get the game and I couldn't believe the stuff some of those basement dwelling virgins with wet dreams of being the next Rommel were screaming at these kids.

Not just the orders during the game, but the abuse in the aftermath because the poor sod didn't do everything to perfect execution and apparently "lost the match" for our team. From my experience, the ones barking the orders and giving all the crap actually tended to suck at the game and just expected to be protected. It just grated after awhile and I just got so irritated with it that I stopped playing.

Think thats why I tend to prefer co-op games online now. All this American trash talk and the whiney "hard" talk when they lose is just really bloody annoying. Theres little more irritating than some Yank nerd who suddenly develops confidence and a gobby attitude because he's behind a screen.

Anyway, dunno how I got onto all this hate and slating everything... Think I'm in a ranty mood... So yeah, limited edition stuff sucks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.