GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email problems logging in - 22/09/09"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/09/09 at 21:09
Regular
Is anyone having problems logging into their email tonight? Im trying to access my email and it keeps on saying login failed??????

Is the server down or something?
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:51
Regular
"I like turtles"
DirtyRogue wrote:
Is anyone getting a bit frustrated with all these problems? It's beginning to turn my head to move away from Freeola.

Yeah,things like this are a bit frustrating but the guys @ Freeola are generally very good in my experience.As an ex-Tiscali customer I know exactly what it is like to have appalling customer service and non existent technical support and Freeola do not come into this category IMO.As soon as this problem gets picked up it will be sorted,we just may have to wait until tomorrow morning for that to happen.It's not like problems like this occur all the time ? (not for me anyway).Just my opinion guys.
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:49
Regular
"candles? where?"
The email servers are exhibiting the classic symptoms of a server fault which has happened before. These problems are reasonably rare on Freeola. Problems like this can plague users of other, far larger providers more often and last longer. This gives me an excuse to have an early night. ;-)

I am pretty sure it will all be resolved by morning. Problems like this usually are.

Unfortunately it has stopped webmail working too but the Usenet server is still okay.
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:48
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Sorry people. I wasn't aware of this but I will look into it now! I apologise for the delay!
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:43
Regular
The good news is, that the service status page still says:
'Online and fast' .... whoopee!
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:42
Regular
Getting really peed off now with no emails, network status says it's working but def not. !!!
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:24
Regular
Is anyone getting a bit frustrated with all these problems? It's beginning to turn my head to move away from Freeola.
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:17
Regular
yep, keeps asking for username and password. where do you get the error message from?
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Freeola we have a problem.....:-(

Same here - repeatedly asking for user name and password

Error message as follows:

Account: 'Personal', Server: 'mail.freeola.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Login failed.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
Tue 22/09/09 at 22:11
Regular
still got problems, whats the matter with these guys!!
Tue 22/09/09 at 21:57
Regular
Just to say same here - reports login failed. Hope it's sorted soon!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.