GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you born gay or do you 'acquire' it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/03/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I heard two people talking about this the other night, and was wondering what you guys thought. Is being gay in your DNA, or is it 'acquired' through your life?

So yeh, enlighten me...
Page:
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> Anyway ff, I thought you would be all for gay marrages.......
>
> Why would I be?

Once they get hitched, they'll stop having sex.

You're either so stupid that you can't understand the concept of humour and "get" a joke (regardless of if you find it amusing or not), or you're a plain and simple troll.

My opinion'o'meter is currently swinging towards the flashing red neon "DumbDumb"
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:03
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Anyway ff, I thought you would be all for gay marrages.......

Why would I be?
Fri 21/05/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anyway ff, I thought you would be all for gay marrages.......

Once they get hitched, they'll stop having sex.

(Rimshot) "Thank you ladies and germs, try the prawn salad please. I'll be here all week"
Fri 21/05/04 at 09:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> It is doing something disgusting. God created man for woman, however
> by man disobeying this and breaking this natural bond, to go off with
> other men or animals, is sinning, because it is breaking God's Word.

I thought it was the other way around, you know, Adams rib and all that.

And again: -

I’m sorry ff, but you are one of the most homophobic, intolerant, prejudiced, bigoted, sexist and thoroughly obnoxious little preachParrots I have ever had the misfortune to come across.
Fri 21/05/04 at 08:53
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> Apparently, we are all sinners.

We are...

> What makes gay peoples 'sin' any
> worse than yours...?

They are the same state as the rest of us - sinners. However, like I said in my previous post, unlike with other sins, people think homosexuality is acceptable.

>
> Also, another point. Why is homosexuality a sin?

It is doing something disgusting. God created man for woman, however by man disobeying this and breaking this natural bond, to go off with other men or animals, is sinning, because it is breaking God's Word.

> I can see the logic
> in many of the things that are 'sinful' being sins, as they harm
> other people. Where's the harm in being gay? Who does it hurt?
> No-one.

Homosexuality hurts God. He created man for woman and now they are disobeying Him.

>
> Yeah, great all-loving God we have here. Screw a God who imposes
> their vision of what's right and wrong on us, we have our own minds
> and our own moral compasses, and if a God does happen to exist that's
> exactly what I'd say as they sat on their stupid high-horse judging
> me.

And that's free-will. Actually if you thought about it and truly understood God's hate for sin (including homosexuality), it is a miracle He still loves us. If God wasn't all loving, He would program us to serve Him, but He hasn't, He has given us free-will and that is what the homosexuals and everyone else abuse.
Fri 21/05/04 at 08:44
Regular
Flockhart wrote:
> But isnt everything a sin, or do you have a extra special objection
> to homosexuality ?

The difference with homosexuality, is many think it is not a sin. Unlike other sins, murder, rape or even just hate, many people think homosexuality isn't a sin, which is why Christians want to get their view across.
Fri 21/05/04 at 08:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Accepting homosexuality is not right. Accepting the people, is fine,
> I'm not homophobic, I don't want to kill them, but I hate their sin.

You don't have to want to "kill them" to be prejudiced.

You are saying that homosexuality is "not right", and that you’re not homophobic.

I’m sorry ff, but you are one of the most homophobic, intolerant, prejudiced, bigoted, sexist and thoroughly obnoxious little preachParrots I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

It’s nice to see all the worse elements of humanity on display, an in one of your gods supposed "chosen ones" no less.
Thu 20/05/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Forest Fan wrote:

Apparently, we are all sinners. What makes gay peoples 'sin' any worse than yours...?

Also, another point. Why is homosexuality a sin? I can see the logic in many of the things that are 'sinful' being sins, as they harm other people. Where's the harm in being gay? Who does it hurt? No-one.

Yeah, great all-loving God we have here. Screw a God who imposes their vision of what's right and wrong on us, we have our own minds and our own moral compasses, and if a God does happen to exist that's exactly what I'd say as they sat on their stupid high-horse judging me.
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> yes, tollerance, open mindedness.
> Isn't progress and accepting our fellow man / woman as they are,
> great?
>

But isnt everything a sin, or do you have a extra special objection to homosexuality ?
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:27
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> yes, tollerance, open mindedness.
> Isn't progress and accepting our fellow man / woman as they are,
> great?

Accepting homosexuality is not right. Accepting the people, is fine, I'm not homophobic, I don't want to kill them, but I hate their sin.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.