GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
The PSP release date is constantly changing! My mate wants to get one but he is confused over the release. Apparantly it was supposed to come out on the 18th March, then the 29th april and now Amazon.co.uk says the 24th June! What's going on?!
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Currys, Dixons and PC World are all saying 1st August, and are now taking orders for them on their websites...only £179.00 which is great seeing as £200.00 was the figure bounded about over the last few months
Thu 14/04/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
You will have to wait until the final day they say! it will be released:)
Thu 14/04/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENEING WITH THE RELEASE DATES?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 09/04/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Playing Need for Speed by bat lasts 5hours 10mins til its empty.
Fri 08/04/05 at 14:24
"possibly impossible"
lcarus wrote:
> Almost bought this again yesterday from an import store. But then I
> realised the lack of any lasting games, especially of the "4
> hours on a train" type.

But then your best off waiting for the UK release, where the battery will hopefully last for 4 hours...

...well, without making the screen pitch black and doing without any sound...
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:18
Almost bought this again yesterday from an import store. But then I realised the lack of any lasting games, especially of the "4 hours on a train" type.
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
When's the official release date so I can get a proper British PSP and not have to mess about on dodgy import sites?
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
DVD BoxOffice have always been reliable for me. They sent me out Yoshi T&G on release day, and it was with me in 4 days, but then they didn't despatch some people's orders for 2 weeks. It's a gamble, to go with them, but they definitely mark all goods with the correct value. Videogamesplus.ca mark your goods as "Gift: Book" or something, and say it's worth $18, so they're a good choice for importing.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:34
Regular
Aww, not sounding good :(

How can I cancel?
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
eBay is almost always best for import electronics, as a general rule it's a good place to start. DVDBoxOffice are awful, it'll be months before they ship anything you've ordered, if they ever get round to it. I've had a DVD on order with them for over a year since its release, and still nothing. Cancelled my PSP games from them as the order had sat there doing nothing for days, and I found them cheaper, ever with postage, from a power seller on eBay.

That Video Games Plus place is supposed to be good. Doesn't seem to have the best prices though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.