GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi 4 almost done"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Pwned"
Got back today from Austria (In real life of course) and defeated *you know who on chapter 5-3 and went all the way to chapter 5-5 and on Lord Saddler himself. Shame about the helicopter being blown up, but still...

I can not begin to describe this game in my own words. I would sell all my other games just to get Resi 4. Infact, I would even chuck my phone away for Resi 4. Heck, I'd chuck my clothes away for it.

I just wanna say... Capcom - I love you!!!!!!!!!!! And that Lord Saddler is damn hard.

* Didn't want you spoil it for people who haven't got this far.
Sat 09/04/05 at 23:47
Regular
"0228"
That's just creepy.
Sun 10/04/05 at 01:03
Regular
"Back For Good"
done it twice now lol, all mercenaries (5 star on all) and ada's mission about 4 times.

couldn't get very far on professional mode though, aye carumba.
Sun 10/04/05 at 09:01
Regular
The cheif is easy on Pro. And no need for rocket launching either.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No way is Saddler hard. Or the chief. Come on, people, put a little effort in.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:21
Regular
There are no hard bosses on RE4, it's a case of rocket launcher done.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you've got to use the Rocket Launcher then I'm afraid you're cheating yourself.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
Never used a rocket launcher myself. I cant warrant paying that much for it.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i started playing through on pro and managed to take care of all the bosses with little hassle without the rocketlauncher. tbh the rocket launcher shouldn't be in the game, especcially not in the final boss.
Sun 10/04/05 at 13:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tomoose wrote:
> Never used a rocket launcher myself. I cant warrant paying that much
> for it.

I've used it once, bought it first time through as I didn't realise it was one use only :S
Sun 10/04/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Pwned"
Completed it now, you're right Lord Saddler was easy. Did it in one atempt. Should I start a new game on pro or start again via the completed save slot?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.