GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 21:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Belldandy, just a quick message to say "Why on Earth do you still post on these forums?"

Seriously, I don't really see you around much, but whenever you do you are moaning, getting angry or something similar about something to do with the forums. I never see you 'joking' or expressing any other feeling other than disconent. It seems like you really do not want to be here, so why do you keep coming back?

Also, stop trying to undermine everyone and everything in your path, nobody takes you seriously other than yourself, and I feel that is your major weakness.

Lighten up, for your own sake.
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Some people may consider it the lowest form of wit, but it can quite often be the funniest and most widely recognised, i.e. more people understand the joke than, say, irony.

I use it a lot, but I'm not uneducated - it works a treat on kids (I babysit a lot).

Anyway, I don't want to stat another argument between us - I have enough of it in my personal life.
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh sarcasm is a form of wit, just it is the lowest form of it so very few people use it. The only peope who use it a LOT are uneducated because they regard themselves as immensly funny and yes witty for using it. I thought it was called for though *nods*
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
And there's me thinking that sarcasm was a form of wit. Silly me.
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:11
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
mikelar wrote:
> im 666 days old

Ohh spooky, I'm the son of Satan myself
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:09
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I wasn't trying to make you laugh though I was being sarcastic, patronising and condescending. A great fun.
Tue 02/03/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Belldandy wrote:
> A bib?

I can just *imagine* the sneer on your face when your typed that. Good stuff.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cub!st wrote:
> You are so funny! Thinking up a joke like that all by yourself. Just
> like in primary school...because that's where it's from isn't it?
> When primary school kids used to knock each other, but what YOU'VE
> done is take that out of context to insult me in this everyday
> situation. God you are sooo clever, so fresh too.
What *is* funny is that Belldandy made me laugh using two words, but you couldn't do it using ... fifty plus words.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Selected"
im 666 days old
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:50
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You are so funny! Thinking up a joke like that all by yourself. Just like in primary school...because that's where it's from isn't it? When primary school kids used to knock each other, but what YOU'VE done is take that out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God you are sooo clever, so fresh too.
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
A bib?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.